The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

canid

gregory said:
CaI HAVE TO WIN THAT RAFFLE !!!!!!!

Rather than plow thru over 100 posts, could someone kindly tell me how the raffle works? Thanks!

Eowyn

Sure. Greggors throws in the air two pieces of paper, and so we raffle which deck got each one of us two :)

No?

gregory

When I have EVERYTHING here and word from Ferry about the baskets, I shall start a new thread, detailing the prizes and ticket prices. You don't have to look here, though I will post a note with a link.

Then you all paypal me lovely MONEY for however many tickets you want, and I leave the country for Hawaii......})

.....no hang on - then I draw the winners - no, actually, I plan to get a highly respected mod who doesn't take part to do that - and send out the prizes.

Then I divyy up the proceeds among the Nonny Dames across the world, for postage.

Pretty much like any other raffle really ! :D

Cat*

gregory said:
And did you ????? (I want to print off the LWB for the actual winners....)
Uh, I'll have done them in a short while... :| :D

gregory said:
that leaves just the two LWB entries that Cat* was to do: Tower and 5 Wands. And then we are ready to roll. :)
Oh well, at least I win the prize for being the last to hand over her stuff (the trick is to just sign up for more things to do so there'll always be more to procrastinate on })). I bet All Is One is terribly jealous now. ;)

Expect me back in a bit with my LWB entries in hand!

gregory

I'm getting a LEEEETLE worried about Aulruna's cards. Cat* - when did you mail yours to me ? I think hers went before they did, so....

As for the card from Oz Traylear..... I cast spells a lot about that :(

Eowyn

BTW, now I can receive mail in the post office. No more lost mail for me!!! :D

Cat*

The last of the LWBs

Tower:
Struck by a sudden occurence. Will likely result in dramatic change of perspective.

Five of Wands:
It's all fun and games until someone let's in the cat.

I'm less sure about these entries than I was about the ones I wrote for my own cards, so I'll be glad to hear a few words of feedback from you guys. I'll attach mini versions of the cards so you can see whether I managed to capture the general feel of them...

---

gregory/Aulruna, do you want to forward the 3 of Swords LWB entry to me so I can add it to the master list?

gregory said:
I'm getting a LEEEETLE worried about Aulruna's cards. Cat* - when did you mail yours to me ? I think hers went before they did, so....
I put mine into the mailbox on Sunday, so they went out on Monday (June 7). Mine were sent in a regular letter envelope, though. Since Aulruna added badges she'll have chosen a bigger envelope - which may be why her cards take a bit longer to arrive.

gregory said:
As for the card from Oz Traylear..... I cast spells a lot about that :(
I have just PMed rhombchick to ask if/when she has sent her final card. Just to make sure all the worrying isn't in vain. ;)

Eowyn said:
Done deal. I win one deck, and you greggers win the second deck.
While I agree that you two deserve the deck for your special parts in its making, I still believe that there are others who equally deserve to win one of the two copies of this wonderful (not to mention incredibly rare, OOP, and HTF) deck. :) Like me, for example. :D :angel:

gregory said:
then I draw the winners - no, actually, I plan to get a highly respected mod who doesn't take part to do that - and send out the prizes.
So whom do we bribe to draw our name out of the hat? ;)

Attachments

• tower_mini.jpg
    tower_mini.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 5wands_mini.jpg
    5wands_mini.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 54

gregory

Them entries is fine and is in the book. :D When I hear from Griz about maybe how many packages have gone out (or when I decided to wing it, whichever comes first) I can start printing the LWB for the winners; that won't be easy..... All artists will get a copy in pdf format. Also I must scan the decks. (Thanks for that cheering thought about the badges, Cat*. I feel a bit better !)

It partly depends if any mod joins in the raffle. I had tentatively pencilled in Milfoil as an arbitrator - it is easy enough for me to buy her a drink or 6 as a reward, as we do meet up, and I would be VERY surprised if she chose to enter.... Would the Myce be OK with that ?

Aulruna's LWB is on the way to you, Cat*.....

Cat*

gregory said:
When I hear from Griz about maybe how many packages have gone out (or when I decided to wing it, whichever comes first)
I have an exact number for you: 149.
Grizabella has lists here and here, and there were two mousings after the last one on the second list. Quick, send out one more Nonny Package, someone, so we'll have the impressive number of 150 to put into the LWB! :D

gregory said:
It partly depends if any mod joins in the raffle. I had tentatively pencilled in Milfoil as an arbitrator - it is easy enough for me to buy her a drink or 6 as a reward, as we do meet up, and I would be VERY surprised if she chose to enter.... Would the Myce be OK with that ?
Of course. :) Although she'll be near-impossible to bribe!

gregory said:
Aulruna's LWB is on the way to you, Cat*.....
Received, and added to the list. I also put little cheery notes about which suits are complete into the three posts. We're really only missing two bits now! Only a few more myce steps and we're there!

gregory

Cat* said:
I have an exact number for you: 149.
Grizabella has lists here and here, and there were two mousings after the last one on the second list. Quick, send out one more Nonny Package, someone, so we'll have the impressive number of 150 to put into the LWB! :D
THANKS ! Now I can PRINT ! (try to....) I can put almost 150.....

ETA Griz just answered - AT LEAST 151..... :D

Of course. :) Although she'll be near-impossible to bribe!
You've never been to a pub with her, have you })