TOADies Anonymous.

DDwarks

Bwahahahah!

Well - I've caved in - to the Centennial in-a-tin...

And otherwise on my list this year are:
1) Trick or Treat Tarot (Duck Soup) and 2) Anna K. Lenormand - when they're complete.
Maybe - 3) Barbara G in-a-tin - but I have an original which really is almost tin sized anyway so perhaps not...

If available, I'll be buying those 2 around Halloween time.
(Otherwise - I have Monstarot arriving in March - which was a Birthday gift).

So... can I stick to only 2(3) more decks this whole year??

This came to mind with DDwarks comment:

I might just try the spread Tanga! Thanks :thumbsup:

Nemia

Oh no. Wonderland in a tin. Did I just read Wonderland in a tin?

Why does my wishlist grow only longer while I keep buying decks? Shouldn't the wishlist shrink when my collection grows?

I checked it and it's true. The more decks I have, the more I want.

This is the TOADIE paradox and I call on the mathematicians of the world to waste their time no longer with other unsolved questions! Please explain this riddle first.

lilylilac

I've only been reading tarot for a month and I'm already up to four decks.

Does that qualify me as a TOADie? Or is it normal to start out buying a few.

I feel like everytime I go online I see more I want though.

I wish I could just settle down with one deck so I can learn to read properly.

The only decks I feel like I'd be in danger of buying if I saw them are...

The Mini Pagan Cats, The Golden Universal and of course The Homestuck Tarot

I'm not sure why I still want the Mini Pagan Cats though, I just got the Mystical Cat Tarot and it's not as amazing as I thought it would be.

I love cats, and it's very beautiful but it's just not growing on me.

Padma

I've only been reading tarot for a month and I'm already up to four decks.

Does that qualify me as a TOADie? Or is it normal to start out buying a few.

I feel like everytime I go online I see more I want though.

I wish I could just settle down with one deck so I can learn to read properly.

The only decks I feel like I'd be in danger of buying if I saw them are...

The Mini Pagan Cats, The Golden Universal and of course The Homestuck Tarot

I'm not sure why I still want the Mini Pagan Cats though, I just got the Mystical Cat Tarot and it's not as amazing as I thought it would be.

I love cats, and it's very beautiful but it's just not growing on me.

It is symptomatic of joining AT. The more time you spend here, the more decks you will have (and want!) ;)

The Pagan cats is fantastic. I have the mystical cats too, which I also like, but I find the Pagan cats far easier to read with.

CharlotteK

It is symptomatic of joining AT. The more time you spend here, the more decks you will have (and want!) .

This is the truth. I've gone from 4 to 64 decks in a year with AT as a huge contributing factor in that .

My husband collared me yesterday after 4 decks turned up at once and asked me if I was addicted to deck buying. I explained I was making a collection and some were an investment as they were limited edition. Inside I was thinking TOADie darling, it's time to stop!

I have Tarot Decoratif on order and three kickstarters coming at various points this year. I am now in total lockdown.

No more!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Falcor

It is symptomatic of joining AT. The more time you spend here, the more decks you will have (and want!) ;)

No.
I don't want any more decks.

*looks at my growing wishlist*

*in deep denial*

Tanga

This is the truth. I've gone from 4 to 64 decks in a year with AT as a huge contributing factor in that...

:joke: - yeah I'd like to blame AT too...
Hmmm...
Lol.

CharlotteK

:joke: - yeah I'd like to blame AT too...
Hmmm...
Lol.
Ha. No. Really, it IS this forum. I had a Robin Wood, Sacred Isle, Anna K and Radiant Rider Waite for ages then I discovered AT deck gallery and the forum and...well, KABOOM! And the rest is history 😂

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Falcor

And here I am, again...

What can I say? Succumbed to the call and now waiting for my Psycards deck+book.

EmpyreanKnight

After months of quiet and equanimity, I just ordered four decks. Something tells me this ain't over.