Which deck is the best of the best?

Pao

madame endora for me.

why is the froud fairy so good? I dont own that deck. I look at it and wonder about it but have not made that move yet. why is it good? :D

Venus Moon

firefrost said:
I have to say I automaticaly reach for my Victorian Flower Oracle for readings, followed closely by my RGFTC.

What deck is the RGFTC? :)

SpiritOfTheDogz

Venus Moon said:
What deck is the RGFTC? :)

Russian Gypsey Fortune Telling Cards

Venus Moon

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
Russian Gypsey Fortune Telling Cards

LOL, ok! I have that oracle, but I tried to figuire out what that acronym could stand for and drew a blank.

raventepes

Pao said:
madame endora for me.

why is the froud fairy so good? I dont own that deck. I look at it and wonder about it but have not made that move yet. why is it good? :D

Because it's one of the best oracle decks there is, especially for looking into the realm of the fae.

I vote for the Froud too with the Dream Inspirational Cards as a tie.

Ange

Victorian Flower Oracle every time.....:)
Ang x

easyboy82

For predictions: Lenormand & Oracle Belline

For guidance and positive messages to read first thing in the morning: any of Doreen Virtue's decks (the Goddess Guidance for example) and "Les messages de l'Univers" (much like a book on positive thinking in cards - no pictures there, only messages- rather than an oracle...I have them in the Italian edition but they've been created in Québec).

Gavriela

Have you seen Tarot d'Eltynne, easyboy? http://mandefield.free.fr/eltynne_en/

It may be just a personal quirk, but I'm liking it a lot more than the original Belline. I do agree with you, though - the Lenormand and Eltynne (Belline) are the best I've found for predictive oracles.

thorhammer

Pao said:
Until you own it, you think faeries are a cute story, an allegory.

Then you buy it, or trade for it . . . and even before they show up, weird things happen in your life. You hear whispers in empty corners. You see flashes of movement out of the corners of your eyes.

The Faeries are real.

Anyone who doesn't own the deck thinks people who do and say this sort of thing are bats. But it's true. Ask faunabay, or Jewel, or any of the other regular Faery Seekers.

The messages they bring are so bitingly real and confronting and yet so gentle and affirming, and the whole aura of the deck and the Fae whose images it shows is so very pure and balanced.

I'm not putting this well, but it's true. Get them, and work with them for a while. You'll see.

\m/ Kat

Chronata

Man...now THAT is a tough question! There are so many different oracles I love...all for different purposes!

I do love my Faeries! :D

and yes...I agree Thorhammer!
But I like them when they visit...not necessarily as they are in an oracle deck.

I love my Morgan's, and my Medicine Cards, and my angel words and my Good and Bad Witches...but are any of them the best? probably not.

I would have to say overall...the best general reading oracle is Madame Endora