PsyCards

Dusk Till Dawn

As far as I know they have them at Amazon.com for 8.50 in stock!
I really like the Deck too!

Le Fanu

I have this deck on the way from an ebay seller.. I'll only be able to pick it up at Christmas though. A deck I've been after for a while now...

blackroseivy

I love this deck, & am thinking that this MUST be an old thread as I have had the book for as long as I've had the deck, which is quite some time now (don't ask me exactly how long)! ;)

I love both the artwork & the fact that it reads almost like a sentence - it's like reading a child's picture-book, it is so easy (I find it so at any rate).

Hope you got a deck! ;)

Toxicmage

The cards tend to be very direct and no-nonsense, I like that.

martyn_uk

I have the deck/book set but have never really been able to get to grips with it :( If anyone would like to start a study group then I would definately be interested :)

Aerin

I have the deck. I also had the book, but after reading it decided that it wasn't really necessary since the cards are intended to be archetypes and draw on your own experience to a great extent.

I have tended to use these to make stories about my own life experiences rather than to read with.

greatdane

ding! ding! ding! We HAVE a WINNER!

Just got this deck, LOVE this deck, have no intention of getting another oracle deck at the moment. I clicked with this deck instantly. Love the feeling of it in my hands, easy for me to read, and I can identify with it. I feel like we speak the same language, it's not like trying to learn a foreign language as I know can happen as I've read posts. It has a psych bent (well, it IS psycards) that really suits me and I get. I wanted a deck that didn't feel cryptic or esoteric to me, and this is it.

GD

Le Fanu

greatdane said:
Just got this deck, LOVE this deck, have no intention of getting another oracle deck at the moment. I clicked with this deck instantly. Love the feeling of it in my hands, easy for me to read, and I can identify with it. I feel like we speak the same language, it's not like trying to learn a foreign language as I know can happen as I've read posts. It has a psych bent (well, it IS psycards) that really suits me and I get. I wanted a deck that didn't feel cryptic or esoteric to me, and this is it.

GD
Glad you like it! I was after this for quite a while and finally bought one off ebay last year and was really disappointed. I have no idea what on earth to do with it. It's another one of those oracle decks which says nothing to me and the cards are always going to be off-kilter for any kind of reading.

"What do I need to know about my life?" Answer; yes
"How can I improve my performance at work?" Answer; Mother
"What are the disadvantages of this new promotion? Answer; the body

You get the idea...

Chronata

LOL!!!
I know what you mean le Fanu! It was like that for a while for me too...I think you just have to practice with it a bit, til you discover how to flex your brain around the interpretations!
Le Fanu said:

You get the idea...

meaning...say yes more often, and see where that takes you!

Meaning...Give birth to brand new ideas and don't be afraid to nurture them

Meaning...new responsibilities =more stress that could take a toll on your body.

It's all in the practice...and being able to think outside the useless lwb...

irisa

Le Fanu said:

You get the idea...

I seem to on/off wonder about these cards I've be tempted by them several times but resisted... but I am falling about laughing here now.... and you really don't want to know what thoughts that conjured up.. just to say I wouldn't recommend taking your mother to work or for that matter revealing any anatomical parts :D

irisa :)