FAVORITE ORACLE decks as of now...

MareSaturni

Hum...

My #1 favorite is still the Playing Card Oracles. After that, the Mystical Lenormand.

But i just found out how much i love the Oracle of the Grail Code. It's such a talkative deck! Yesterday i was with my boyfriend, and i asked him to pick a card from the deck. The card would be message from his feminine side (lol :joke:) about what he should do to live a happier life.

The card i got was "Letting Go". The version i have is in Portuguese, and frankly, i think the name of the card sounds prettier in my language: "Entrega". This word means something between releasing and surrendering.

Anyway, the message was so right, and we didn't even have to read from the booklet. It made sense... my boyfriend doesn't trust people, doesn't surrender to feelings or passions, never lets go of control... he approaches everything with coldness, so nothing will hurt him.

The message resonated with him, and it was meant to be a joke. I remember then how cool this deck is - even to read for men it seems. I've got many great readings from it in the past, and now i rediscovered it!

I'm still trying to use the Froud's Faerie, but haven't been very successful so far. I think the faeries like me not... :(

WolfyJames

My list will be a bit long...

Good Witch Bad Witch: my main favorite, I grab it first for everything. I love the artist Emma Garner who made the deck.

Celtic Messages: my second favorite oracle deck by Emma Garner, I love the celtic setting and the cards are really good too (her other oracle decks are kind of just pretty, beside Good Witch Bad Witch of course).

Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracle Cards: I bought this deck a few months ago to pep me up and the deck is perfect to be used as a daily card.

Druid Animal Oracle + Druid Plant Oracle + Green Man Tree Oracle (all made by the same druid artist Bill Worthington): these decks are really indepth into celtic lore, they're really good, Green Man Tree Oracle is also a ogham set.

Fairy Pack: my favorite fairy oracle, has fairies from other countries as well.

Fortune Teller's Deck: my favorite pack of playing cards, the book that comes with it is good too.

I Misteri della Sibilla: my favorite sibilla, I love sibillas.

Madame Eudora's Fortune Cards: lovely deck that reads well too.

Soul Purpose Oracle Cards: this one is really good for more intimate questions.

Tarot d'Eltynne: beautiful reillustration of a tradition french deck (Oracle de Belline), very good deck.

Mystical Lenormand: my favorite Petit LeNormand, I love Petit LeNormand (I own up to 7 different Petit LeNormand right now).

Mystisches Kipper: just got it but I'm sure I'll love it, it's similar to a sibilla but with 36 cards instead of 52.

Wicca Pack: I use this one more for my spiritual/wiccan readings, I love the artist as well who did the Fairy Pack too.

inanna_tarot

oooh tough one!
At the moment I have a top three. the Druid Plant Oracle (dpo), Frouds Faeries (the old one not the new heart of faery) and always always always Madame Endora.

DPO is a great deck for working out issues, healing them, really getting to the core of something. Especially so for working out dreams as the plants really work on that level. When I do big spreads with this deck I often cry.

Frouds Faeries, well, goes without saying. The humour, laughter, seriousness and general fey ness is overwhelmingly beautiful.

And Madame Endora, who says it like it is. A psychic who for $5 will tell you if your going to die tomorrow lol. Awesome deck, and the artwork is fabulous.

Im eagerly awaiting the release of the Transparent Oracle, and I have been eyeing up the Shamans Oracle and the Heart of Faery too :D

SpiritOfTheDogz

I think my favourite at this time, is the Fairy Ring, followed closely by the Mystical Lenormand and the Celtic Tree Oracle

I'm sure by next month my favourites as of now will be different to those :D

emmsma

Mystisches Kipper has been a fave since I first discovered it. Other great loves, Mystical Lenormand, Celtic Messages, Gypsy Fortunes, and LS Gypsy Oracle Cards.

Manda

SpiritOfTheDogz said:
I think my favourite at this time, is the Fairy Ring, followed closely by the Mystical Lenormand and the Celtic Tree Oracle

I'm sure by next month my favourites as of now will be different to those :D

I love the Fairy Ring, but they do not love me! :(

I get the nastiest readings with it, and I never feel good after using them. It is user error, I'm sure, but I love the images and I love faeries, and it just makes me sad.

My favorite non-tarot oracle is either the Psy Cards, or Symbolon. I like their psychological aspect a great deal.

greatdane

Psycards!

Just got them today and LOVED them instantly. First oracle deck and my last for at least awhile. We're connecting too well to date others!:))

GD

hunter

Still loving my Medicine Cards best.

SpiritOfTheDogz

Manda said:
I love the Fairy Ring, but they do not love me! :(

I get the nastiest readings with it, and I never feel good after using them. It is user error, I'm sure, but I love the images and I love faeries, and it just makes me sad.

Do you use the reverse meanings as the book suggests? I don't normally use reverses but as the book suggests it, I do with these :)

irisa

Froud's Faeries (the original not the Heart of) has sneaked itself right up there with my longstanding and all time favourites Celtic Book of the Dead and the wonderful Oracle of the Dreamtime.

irisa :)