Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue

sunstallion

I do angel readings for myself sometimes and have four decks of Doreen Virtue. They're Healing with the Angels, Angels Oracle Deck, Angel Therapy and Messages from the Angels. Because I ask all of the angels, not just a specific one during the reading.

So, I wonder whether I should buy her Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards and Archangel St. Michael Oracle Cards or not ?

Anyone has any opinions ?

My problem is I always ask more than one angle, not just specifically to Michael or Raphael. But these two decks, each is designed for these two specific archangels.

avalonian

sunstallion said:
I do angel readings for myself sometimes and have four decks of Doreen Virtue. They're Healing with the Angels, Angels Oracle Deck, Angel Therapy and Messages from the Angels. Because I ask all of the angels, not just a specific one during the reading.

So, I wonder whether I should buy her Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards and Archangel St. Michael Oracle Cards or not ?

Anyone has any opinions ?

My problem is I always ask more than one angle, not just specifically to Michael or Raphael. But these two decks, each is designed for these two specific archangels.

Maybe you should take a look at her Archangel Oracle Cards? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Archangel-O...r_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272873791&sr=8-24, that gives you archangels with variety, rather than just Raphael or Michal.

TemperanceAngel

I have bought the deck !

This deck really focuses on the healing work of Raphael and for yourself on that level. Or to work with others.

For me, I love the healing aspect of the deck. It really is that gentle reminder of what you need to do or confirmation that you are looking after yourself, ie: what you are currently doing body and energy wise is working for you.

Although, I haven't drawn the caffeine free yet !!

Recommended for Raphael lovers and for those in the healing arts.

hunter

I bought the deck at Borders today. So far, I see a lot of potential in this deck in healing and recovery readings. I think it is going to be a LOT more popular than the Michael deck.

Mellifluous

Got this one a little while ago. I like it! :) Gives accurate readings, so far - about other types of healing, too, not just physical.