Dori Midnight's Dirty Tarot

Lilija

I happened across this deck browsing around AT's oracle decks section. I've been looking to include more oracle readings in my routine, and these look excellent.

I did a search, and came up with nothing, so does anyone here have them? Can you tell me all about them?

Madame Squee

Do you have the link to the artist's website?

http://www.dirtytarot.net/

I have them but haven't had a chance to work with them -- mainly because I'm still working out who my sitters will be... other than DH, and he won't sit still for very long. :p

The card stock is good, with a high-gloss finish -- something like the Playing Card Oracles deck, only larger (3x5).

AJ

Weird that she calls them tarot.

MysticalMoose

I want a set!!!!!! :D

Londubh

These have been on my wish list for quite some time now. The are less esoteric while still being quite spiritual underneath their seemingly mundane pictures.

Thanks to this thread (grumble, grumble, lol) I just inquired about purchasing them.

Lilija

After mulling it over, I might do that very thing, next week when get paid. So, you just email her to inquire?

Sheri

AJ said:
Weird that she calls them tarot.

I have found that a lot of people call card-based oracles Tarot, especially when talking about older oracles. Think about the Morgan's Tarot. That isn't a Tarot at all, even though it is called one.

:love: Sheri

Lilija

Oh yeah, I was going to mention Morgan's Tarot, but I forgot. I love that deck. I just figure it's very very very loosely interpreted tarot...very!

Londubh

Lilija said:
After mulling it over, I might do that very thing, next week when get paid. So, you just email her to inquire?

I believe so, there isn't a shopping cart on her website. I think she sends you a paypal link. She hasn't emailed me back yet, but it's only been a couple of hours.

Soon as she contacts me I will let you know the procedure.