Deck of Shadows

greatdane

OK I thought this was here on a thread somewhere, but when I searched, I got the dreaded FATAL ERROR!

Anyone have and use this deck? Would really like thoughts on it.

Thanks and again if the thread is somewhere, I'm sorry, but I couldn't access it.

GD

jcwirish

Hi GD. How are you?

I don't have this deck, nor do I know anything about it, but I have been curious too. I'm hoping you get some good responses so I can learn about it too. :)

Sinduction

I was just about to post it!

I love it, don't have it, I wish it was sepia toned instead of black and white. It's still on my wish list though.

greatdane

Hi JC and Sinduction!

Yep, saw the thread, thanks JC, but didn't seem like much has been talked about it lately. Just pmd a couple people there who posted to ask if they're still using it. I like the shadow b/w slightly gothic, but not dark, aspect of it.

It's strange, but so many ATers see so many decks and want them, I see so many and don't! It's not that I don't think they're gorgeous, they are some FABULOUS decks here. I just look at them and think, don't want to read from them. I have my few I really like, but want to expand and was looking for a couple more tarot decks, but then remembered seeing the deck of shadows.

The cards are pretty interesting, have either of you seen them?
Just a reminder.....http://thinkingmagically.com/SampleCards.html

Blessings,

GD

greatdane

Anyone use this deck regularly?

Only heard from a couple people who have or use this deck. Anyone else? Would love to know more about it.

GD

greatdane

Oh THANK YOU IheartTarot!

I loved the links you provided! So helpful in knowing more about the deck and just makes me want it all the more!

I can't wait til we all get our decks! Perhaps we could compare readings in the readings forum at some point?

Blessings,
GD

Flaxen

This has reminded me that this deck has been on my wishlist for a while now. Maybe it's time to get it :)

greatdane

Hi Flaxen!

Those links IheartTarot provided are GREAT and really interesting! I do hope we can all compare readings in that forum within the next month. I plan on having that deck in my hands asap!

Blessings,
GD