Psychic tarot:using your natural abilities to read the cards, content preview

Nina*

Just ordered it. :)

celticnoodle

I ordered it too, the other day and should have it by Monday! :thumbsup:

babycrone49

From said author ;)

It is fun to come here and join in the conversation with readers, students and Tarot lovers. I have taught intuitive tarot for years and intuitive development for years but never really put them together purposely so this whole book is my lab.

celticnoodle

the book came in on Saturday, while I was out of state. I began reading it, but alas, have not gotten far into it due to other obligations. however, I have read through to chapter and then also I read Chapter 19, which they recommend to read before going through the rest of the book.

the first chapter is, as Holmes explained in the start of this thread, to do with blocks. I find it very well written and explained and fully agree with this chapter. basically, it is telling you to not be afraid of your abilities and not to fall into the trap of being afraid of things you do not understand or know about.

Chapter 19 is about setting up boundaries and is titled "Helpful Boundaries". again, very well written.

I would and will begin to highly recommend this book to beginning tarot card readers. I feel this is a book that should be purchased right along with that first deck! It is a great resource for anyone who is interested in reading the tarot and how to go about doing so. I will be going through the rest of the book this week and will let you know here how I am doing with it.

babycrone49

Thanks Celtic Noodle

I created this book keeping in mind that it would have been the book I wished I had when I first started.....

celticnoodle

Y.W. baby crone. I, too, wish this book was around when I started and I had known about it. I am recommending this book to people starting out and am planning to include this now in gifts when I buy those first decks for people. its an easy to read and understand too baby crone.

babycrone49

To CelticNoodle

Fantastic! I appreciate your word of mouth....

celticnoodle

I have finished reading through chapter 6 now, and ready to start chapter 7. this book is fantastic! even if you think you do not want to be psychic, (in my opinion, learning to read the cards well shows psychic ability), this book is for you!

beginners and old tarot crones, (like me), alike will get a lot from this book.

babycrone49, I so enjoyed the way you wrote chapter 6. I especially enjoyed "The Fools Journey". I like the exercises too, "Turning Point Exercise 1 & 2". I've done number 1 somewhat in my head, but will take time to put it to paper as well. If I were to ever teach a class on reading the tarot, I think I would make it a requisite to have this book for the class.

can't wait to start on chapter 7! :)

Nina, I hope you have received your book and will enjoy it as much as I am.

Nina*

celticnoodle said:
Nina, I hope you have received your book and will enjoy it as much as I am.
Thank you! :) I have and I think it's as fabulous as you do.

Just started reading it yesterday. It's different in a very very good way.

BodhiSeed

Well my copy has arrived in its Amazon box, but the family has hidden until Friday. I wonder how well they hid it... })