The Urban Tarot

maastrictian

My friend Robert Scott has put together a kickstarter to produce his Urban Tarot deck. Robert is creating a tarot deck that is both inspired by the classic Toth set, and inspired by modern New York City. The kickstarter is an opportunity to get a copy of the deck and prints of Robert's card images, not to mention supporting an awesome Tarot project.

-------------

Robert's website with all his current cart images:
http://www.robertscottart.com/projects/the-urban-tarot/

--Chris

metatron3

I saw it and it is really a nice project.
I hope he'll find all the funds.
Unfortunatly, 65$ for the deck is a bit too expensive for me :D

vee

I saw it and it is really a nice project.
I hope he'll find all the funds.
Unfortunatly, 65$ for the deck is a bit too expensive for me :D

Same here. :( It is a really great project though. For the sake of supporting an artist, if I can't pledge enough to get a deck by the time it's approaching a deadline, I'll at least throw some money at it.

Laura Borealis

I like a lot of the cards -- really strong depictions of the tarot archetypes.

On others, I don't care for the heavy drop shadow. It's at odds, visually, with the cards that don't have it.

I'm sure this will find an enthusiastic audience. Best of luck to the creator.

gregory

I hope he finishes his black and white Equinox one. I LOVE that !

Metafizzypop

Now I'm curious about this Equinox Tarot. I've been looking all over for a link to see some scans, but I can't seem to find anything. Does anyone have a link where I can see some of the Equinox deck?

Tansey Ella

It's here!

this deck is ready to pre order. I just ordered the deck, $36 and book $20. usd.plus $5 shipping. The folks who funded the deck already have their decks and now the decks are at the printers and will start being sent out in November. If you just want prints they can be purchased now.

I am not
usually a fan of Thoth but this does look like a great deck. Some of the cards are real stunners.

I just pre ordered mine and started a thread to let others know.

gregory

this deck is ready to pre order. I just ordered the deck, $36 and book $20. usd.plus $5 shipping. The folks who funded the deck already have their decks.
They do ? I don't :(

Seriously - he is just receiving THE FIRST RUN - which includes backers' decks.