Is There a Deck You Would Recommend for Intuitive Reading?

Owl Song

Fey Tarot.....incredibly readable right out of the box.

Sibylline

Id.suggest Voyager....modern tarot...if you go off just the imagery youd be surprised how you can tap into a person even down tl starsigns with alot of the cards or locations, interests, situations.

It is a compltx deck for some, but I love it.

To go off the imagery or read them...as both are insightful.

I wholeheartedly agree! It's not for everyone, but this one is the grand poobah for when I feel inspired to do an intuitive reading. An image will usually pop out and wave its arms around saying, "look at me!" Sometimes I'll even get a whole story from just one card.

Have a look and see if it appeals to you first: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/voyager/

Aivli

I never felt like I had much intuition, and so I've always gone by book definitions. I just figured intuitive reading wasn't for me. But then I got the Wild Unknown deck and reading intuitively felt so easy and natural with that deck. I'd like to explore that more. So does anyone have a deck to recommend that they feel is particularly conducive to reading intuitively? I know you can read intuitively with any deck, but at least for me there seems to be something about those vague images that helps. So do you have any favorites? And if it is an oracle deck, I'd still like to hear about it.

I've had my eye on the Messenger Oracle by Ravynne (Michele-Lee) Phelan. It looks like it would be extremely conducive to intuitive reading. I'm not sure what the rules are about posting a link, so I'll let you google it. She also has a website where you can see all the cards at Dreams of Gaia. The deck is available on Amazon, too, and has some helpful reviews.

Hiding in Shadows

I tried for years to read tarot without success. I could not get it. I had to find a deck that clicked with me. The Guilded, Legacy of the Divine, and Mystic Dreamer decks finally made me stop struggling with the cards. The book that comes with the Legacy deck is a good one as it has viewpoints from other well known readers. The Oracle of Visions is the one oracle that clicks with me. I believe there is a deck out there for everyone, but you have to look long and hard to find one that that just clicks. I needed strong visual colors, not whispy lines or rough drawings. The question is, what will it take to draw you in and open that intuition? That's what you need to ask in my opinion.

Nina*

I was thinking of this question the day before yesterday...

There's a deck I don't use as much as I should but each time I do, I'm amazed I don't use it more often, and even more amazed that it is mentioned so little here; Cilla Conway's Intuitive Tarot, which has bits of Thothness and bits of RWSness but overall is just very effortlessly intuitive.

Or maybe it just feels that way to me.....

I really do think it does what it sets out to do.
After reading this I had to check it out... Wow! It's really lovely! Ordered! :D

I'd also recommend the Wild Unknown btw.

Celtictarot

My three strongest tarots are Shadowscapes, Crystal Visions and the Goddess tarot. I just just seem to read with them. I am a bit odd in I use the imagery to kick start the reading, the information isn't as much for me in "how" to interpret the card for a person, rather how I can apply the card's message like add ons and adjust it for them.

I told you I read oddly! Out of my oracles, I find the following able to just give the its information easily:

Archangel Michael cards by Doreen Virtue, Universal wisdom by Toni Carmine Salerno and I feel I still have to work more with my Lucy Cavendish decks to use them properly!

tarotcognito

Tarot of the Elves. Powerful evocative imagery.

And I agree with Sulis that the TdM is excellent for intuitive reading.

Juliana

Thank you, everyone! So many fabulous suggestions. I can't wait to try some of them out. So excited! :D