Thinking about making a pan / lord of the wild deck

JasonCS

I have a idea for a pan tarot deck. I am trying to figure out right now how to put it together. I want to put together a deck using the different versions and myths of the pan , cernunnos, Lord of ther wild. Greenman. Also thinking of using satyr as a main theme. I couldn't find a deck that suits my need for this deck which is why I am thinking about making my own .

kittydorkdork

I'm not super familiar with Pan and such but that sounds like it could be a pretty cool, unique deck!

Alta

Could be quite an interesting and attractive theme. Suspect that you would have to expand your cast of characters a bit for all 78 cards, maybe adding in other figures associated with your main ones?

JadePixie

Sounds intriguing, Cernunnos is a deity I'm wanting to learn more about.

JasonCS

I think different stages of the pan myth. I like to figure out some rituals as well as research. I could see instead of wands, pentacles, staves, ando cups doing part of the Green man, pan, Lord of the wild, and Robin hood myths that connect the god as one.

The higher arcana could relate to different signs of the year related to important ritual events around the gods myth plus with the sexual chase of pan and the nyphms as well as pan and the moon myth.