February retrogrades

paradoxx

Right now the current venus and neptune are opposing your lilith. This should help you figure out how the darkmoon operates in your chart. And your mercury opposes your lilith, your need to know draws out communications.

Like everything else in life, your questions will be answered by what is around you. Lilith is also deceptive, so pay very close attention to the little things (like mysterious art [tarot included] where the secret messages are in the details.). Lilith is also asking if you have the nessacary void in your furniture arangments, open spaces can be a good thing. Since Lilith in in Cancer, it will be felt most at evening time, opposing the solar decent.

Some interesting news that I came across verfying the Asteroid Liliths influence on the workplace and gender issues.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050202/140/fbl16.html

prudence

hi paradoxx,
voids in my furniture? do you mean I should have my furniture spaced apart to accomodate Lilith's presence in the evenings? For how long?
Astrid

paradoxx

Liliths pull goes along the direct lines, make sure that there is a clear path from door to door (and windows) so that liliths pull doesn't grab something and take it away. this is also not a good time to look back on things in the past, I would say focus on the planets rising in the east overnight, but there are none, Instead keep in mind that there is an endless pantheon of asteroids in chaos, and there is where the balance is.

Today's retrograde, Asteroid Union (1585) retrograde @ 4 ScorpioTrine Mercury @ 4 Pisces Trine the Moon @ 4 Cancer. this is a reflection of any emotional pains right now. Stay the course, moon will be in Leo early next week with fiery passion.

prudence

thanks again paradoxx
very helpful, I will get to shifting some furniture, and I will not dwell in the past : ) do blinds need to be open?
also, that 2nd paragraph. what does it mean?
Astrid

ncefafn

I was born with Jupiter and Saturn both retrograde, squaring each other. This feels like old home week to me. My natal square was fixed, though, whereas the transits are cardinal. However, if I've got my rectification right (and what a process that's been), this current Jup/Sat square is hitting my Asc/Desc axis. But trying to sort out what's being caused by those guys, as opposed to Neptune hitting my natal Neptune, Venus and Moon, is a bit difficult.

No point to this really, just wandering around in my little Neptune fog . . .

paradoxx

I doubt that measly blinds can halt Lilith. :) Don't worry, use your intuition and what needs to be will be.

The second paragraph is just to tie into the post title, also asteroid Washingtonia (886) is also in retrograde @ 4 Scorpio and is also included in the trine. A retrograde from Scorpio to Libra is important, it means that finalizations of standing inequal balance issues are finally being resolved.

Juno @ 3 pisces is also involved in teh trine (her being the herald of equality) also along with asteroid Sphinx (896) involving secrets. Some tings just won't get unerarthed. As the sun transits over 4 and 5 pisces all the light in the world will be shined on whatever the current story happens to be.

prudence

As the sun transits over 4 and 5 pisces all the light in the world will be shined on whatever the current story happens to be.[/QUOTE]
(hey, think I figured out how to do that quote thing!)

this is a very intruigiung statement...hmmm, with all the silly political "news" stories they are spewing from every channel here, ah yes, this will be interesting times (I read somewhere that this is a Chinese curse, "may you live in interesting times")

paradoxx

heads up everyone

yeah something is up, with Union and Washingtonia both retrograde (finally out of stationary) we can revisit some important issues that seem to still be in the air in regards to the USA. This may not be a good time for everyone, but astrology doesn't point ot karma, only the direction that kamra can go. How we as humans percieve, respect, or disrespect the USA and its influence will directly relate to how those influences will affect us individually and collectivly. at the same time, we are starting to cut away what we don't want in our lives, no matter how hard it is. This is division line that Mars-Pluto influenced Scorpio creates for us to weild our swords of justice and shatter the chains of decptions.

Jupiters retrograde in Libra has jolted the balancing forces associated with Libra, with two asteroids re-entering the scales, balance is giong to take time, but the best way to get what you need is to focus on staying in a postitive mood, being ill doesn't help, and don't do anything too emotional unless it is very, very imporatnt, try doing it outside if you can.

paradoxx

America too

Asteroid America (916) is also going retrograde @ 7 Scorpio on the 26th, it too will re=enter Libra and radjust some recent events. In fact, it may result in new laws and new codes of conduct and destabilize the falsetto dressing that has veiled our perceptions.

It is interesting to note that asteroids Ute(southwest U.S. native America desert tribe), Nemeses(the terror within) and Hidalgo(spaniard influences) are all in Taurus, and that long standing issues are being resolved with grace and tact, not diheartening bull, Tarus and Libra(!) ruled venus is not nice when it comes to disrespect and denial of a legitimate cultural identity.

Venus will be entering Pisces, thankfully, the last few Aquarian degrees are the ones that do not take inequality very nicely. Again, Karma is not inidcated, but only directed, and Venus in Pisces harbored between Aquarian Ruled Uranus in Pisces and Pisces ruled Neptune in Aquarius will merge a new revolution of Aquarian equalitarian attitudes, sometimes with force. Be warned but don't be suprised.

purplefishy

Is it too early to ask for a Full Moon report?