How has Venus retrograde impacted you?

jojojo

einhverfr said:
In my next solar return (April), Pluto will be in the seventh house. I know that drastic changes will be in store.

Hi, I could relate to a great deal of what you said in your last post. It amazes me as I spent so many years thinking that only I felt this way. I have met so many people, old friends and new that have had similar thoughts, feelings and experiences to me.

One question I do have is do you just 'wait' for things to happen. You say that big changes will happen for you in April...do you just let them happen or is it then that you feel the time is right to make a change (if you understand what I mean). You see I don't know my chart - it is probably easier to say that I do not know anything about astrology at all. I knew that I was unhappy and I new that the situation was making my husband unhappy. We didn't fight, we just lived a kind of non-existance. I knew early last year that I had to let him go as I was being unfair to myself and to him. Are you saying that this is due to the time being right in my chart????

And finally, Venus Retrograde - so it's suppossed to all be ok from Friday. Does anyone know how long that window of ok will be, should I just wait for things to happen during that period?

Whitestar

Venus retrograde...I finally found and am in touch with an old "true love" from my past...after 12 years of no contact with each other!!!

jojojo

Whitestar said:
Venus retrograde...I finally found and am in touch with an old "true love" from my past...after 12 years of no contact with each other!!!
Snap Whitestar ,'cept mine wais 8 years of no contact.....lets hope tomorrow when venus returns to 'normal' our "true loves" really will be.....in anxious anticipation.....come on Venus do your stuff....

star-lover

yes venus do your stuff lol
fingers crossed for you jojo xx
well i don't know if i'm imagining it but theres definitely a good feeling in the air this weekend
relationship wise i feel my feet are back where they belong and ready for a whole new smoother running phase
:)