"Just Tarot Things..."

HallowedNight

yes I bought that deck too, it made me dizzy with the energy that came off of it.

That's exactly what happened to me! I was looking through the cards and had to take a moment to breathe. :^P They've got some crystals soaking up some of that energy before I try some readings this evening.

HallowedNight

YEAH - like "For x sake! get off your drama horse already and just give me something easy right now thanks!" :joke:

Yeah! Especially when it's something that should be fun and easy like going to the bookstore or something and then you're just kind of leery the whole day... :^P

So ah - here's my "Just Tarot Thing" for today. I went off to a tarot meeting/workshop (it was on signs and symbols) and wasn't expecting or really wanting to do, or have done - any readings at the end of it. But - as we were all doing them, I did.
And of course EVERY SINGLE PERSON who read for me - no matter what my question (and I made an effort to vary them) ended up reading mostly on the same subject - which I have presently exhausted-to-death in my own personal "how am I going to sort this out" world.
It's foremost in my mind and energy field so - not surprising really.
But - I kind of was like - "For x sake!!!" LOL.

Oh man, that happens to me a lot. Especially when I'm reading for myself, so I don't do that much anymore. :^P Someone will be reading for me about something completely different and be like "this card doesn't really fit..." And I just tell them to ignore it, I know what it means. XD

Lucas Prince of Cats

Oh boy this looks great! Let me try!

That confusion when you pull out a card like the ten of swords in a good news or "helpful" position. Like... what?

Lucas Prince of Cats

WHen you ask your deck about your relationship with it and you get the lovers, and you get the 2 of cups for intuition, and you just wonder "is my deck hitting on me?' as your first thought, and get akward.

I currently have my first deck, and this is exactly what recently happenned to me. XD

Lucas Prince of Cats

This is my last one. I can justthink of so many! XD

That point where meeting new people, ceremoniously includes mentally deciding what court card they are!

Tanga

That confusion when you pull out a card like the ten of swords in a good news or "helpful" position. Like... what?

Bwahahahhah. What language is that?

That point where meeting new people, ceremoniously includes mentally deciding what court card they are!

Hah. I've not quite gotten to that point. but I have those ideas "jump out" at me sometime when I think or talk to people.
I often wonder around attempting to "fit" my experiences into a card or set of cards.
So like - "oh crap - I wish I didn't have to do this now"... hmm - what tarot card/cads describe that?...

LadyV

Ha! I had one similar to this. The positions was "How you'll experience joy in the relationship." What do I get? The 9 Swords. I was like What?!!?!

Achlys

Trying to do a reading for yourself in the parking lot before work and having the person in the car next to you just hardcore creeping

Trying to pick the perfect bag for a deck and getting disappointed when you can't

Doing a reading for how your day will be and staring at the Devil or Tower and wanting to curl back into bed and not go out

Being tempted to break up with someone when you get really negative readings on your relationship, even if everything seems fine

Trying to go out places and not get attacked for readings

HallowedNight

I HATE THAT SO MUCH! And then you try so hard to make it positive and it just doesn't work...

I knew I wasn't the only person who did this! XD One if my online friends is actually drawing a bunch of our friend group as court cards, it's pretty cool. :^P

Trying to pick the perfect bag for a deck and getting disappointed when you can't

I definitely feel this one. I like when my bags and boxes fit the deck's personality, so I do loys of searching. :^P

Trying to go out places and not get attacked for readings

Oh man, I've never been attacked or anything... I'm honestly a little leery about doing readings in public. I'm really attached to decks, I'm afraid something would happen to them!

Lucas Prince of Cats

I knew I wasn't the only person who did this! XD One if my online friends is actually drawing a bunch of our friend group as court cards, it's pretty cool. :^P

Haha, I watch a show called steven universe, and I really want a cool deck for it (I've seen one, but didn't like it), so I've been thinking a lot about which court each character would be.
Also, I think everyone does this, because I've decided what my classpect is for a thing called homestuck, and my faction for a book called divergent! XD I like those personality things. Though, maybe, because people fascinate me! Heh