Does anybody know these cards?

jmd

Huck, I presume you have checked Kaplan's Encyclopedias for similar images. If you have not, please post and a few of us will rush in what will probably prove futile search.

The straight swords may suggest an Iberian peninsula origin, especially with the way in which the Devil (there numbered XIIII) is clothed with serpents.

Temperance, there as VI, seems to also be either northern Italian or from the Iberian peninsula.

The Lion (XXXIII) appears different to the other cards - though it is dotted around the edges - in that it has its numbering within a scroll, and the two top corners have those square illustrations. It may come, possibly, from a different deck.

I would suspect a more Portuguese origin, but remain but an apprentice in the recognition of early deck depictions.

tabbycat

I'd guess that they're a version of the Minchiate deck from Florence - the 97 card one that includes all seven Virtues, the four Elements and the signs of the Zodiac.
I've just got the Solleone version, the Minchiate Fiorentine with the art reworked by Costante Costantini, which has very similar striped blue edges. The Devil card is different, so this isn't that deck. The lion is Leo and in my deck he also has green 'gloves' on his front paws!

Jilly