My Life As A Vampire Spread (6)

Judy Z

My Life As A Werewolf Spread

My friends really enjoyed having readings done with this spread! Then the werewolf fans asked for a My Life As A Werewolf Spread. Below is the variation of the vampire spread, plus My Life as a Time Lord for the Doctor Who fans. Any suggestions for changes or additions are very welcome!

My Life As A Werewolf Spread

The Bohemian Gothic Tarot is an excellent choice of because of all the imagery it provides for storytelling. The Vampires Tarot of the Eternal Night is another good storytelling deck. At the end of the reading pull a card from an animal deck to 'determine' what kind of were-animal you are. My large husband is a were-hummingbird. :)

1. What would I be like?
2. Would I control the wolf or would it control me?
3. Pack or Lone Wolf?
4. What aspect of my human personality or makeup would be magnified?
5. What would I struggle with or fear the most?
6. What would I excel at or embrace the most?
7. What would I enjoy the most?

My Life as a Time Lord

I and many of my friends are big Doctor Who fans. The Quantum Tarot is an excellent choice for this spread. The Hubble telescope images and the meanings in the book add a lot to this. If you would rather be a companion than a Time Lord, like one of my friends, just change the emphasis.

1. What would I be like?
2. What would I excel at or embrace?
3. What would I struggle with or fear the most?
4. What would I strive to live for or accomplish? What would motivate me to keep going?
5. What would I enjoy the most about being a Time Lord?
6. What adventure do I want to go on?
7. What sort of person would I tend to pick for a companion? (Or for my first companion?)
8. What do you do the wrong way just because you like it that way? (like the tardis noise is caused by Doctor Eleven setting the parking brake.)
9. What would you better than the Doctor?
10. Which Time Lord am I the most similar to? (match by # to a Doctor or be creative and include other Time Lords or characters.)

Rosebud2012

As a vampire romance writer this was a great find, I tried a few myself but nothing as helpful and comprehensive as this.

Thanks !