Vignette Story Spread 3x3

poppiesrossi

I have been using this spread for all types of questions and I think it brings a lot of things to focus in clear and concise manner. I called it my 3x3 vignette spread. the 3 cards in each row are read together.. I use elementary dignitaries and this will probably be best although rx can work as well. I also do a summary card for each row after that or if you want one summary card.. just add up all the rows together to get one. Whichever you prefer.

I also look at the total picture by tying in all the rows together for more intuitive reading. Think of it like a story that flows together. I would recommend that you use a deck that is rich in illustration or a deck you like to use intuitively to read.

X...X...X (summary card from a)
X...X...X (summary card from b)
X...X...X (summary card from c)

Shadow card from bottom of deck: usually advice card or something in the subconscious (not necessary but sometimes helpful)

Questions can be formed before the reading but this gives you room to make your own questions for your own purposes. Possibilities are endless. :)

Some examples are:

Where is A in the relationship | Where is B in the relationship | Where is the relationship now

Red light | Yellow Light | Green Light

Mind | Body | Spirit

Enjoy :love: