Emperor and magician as advice

Adriana

The emperor and magician together strike me as such a powerful combo, so when it comes up as advice in a love situation I'd go in the direction: stand up for yourself, you make the rules about what is important for you, speak up, don't accept bad behaviour and so forth, you can and have what it takes to take charge. Be direct!

Could there be other meanings to this particular combo or is it as clear as a sunny day?

PAMUYA

I feel you are right, it is very strong. Be in control.

Adriana

Yes, struck me as very powerful.
And I feel it has more about controlling my own environment, not theirs, so if they choose to stay away I can't do anything ofc, but if they want to be in my environment, they have to accept my conditions.
Im more of an understanding, give ppl the benefit of the doubt, and compromises person, so it's tough to be like that.

exmuse

I wouldn't say "be in control", I would say, YOU be in control, else someone else will certainly be in control ;)

A subtle distinction, but an important one, nonetheless.

We've got two majors here! Watch out!

Advice - Magician - You can do it!

Advice - Emperor - You better do it! And do it right!

Clear as a sunny day? :)

Yep.

Benefit of the doubt?

No.

Compromise?

No.

Boundaries?

Yes.

ana luisa

although you have the Magician's POWER to do things you want, be wise enough to use your Emperor KNOWLEDGE and harness this skill by playing your cards right , at the right time the way you know is best and will bring success.

QueenPen

With the Emperor being first, to remain in control of this situation, strategize and plan, be thoughtful and deliberate in your actions. Clarified by Magician, be creative, spunky, and manipulative in your actions. This could be describing someone, as well. When I say manipulation, I mean positive manipulation. Persuasion, influence on another person.

I hope you weren't asking about a pregnancy or question of paternity. Lol

Could it be that the person in question could be an excellent father to someone's children? Just a thought.

QueenPen

Yes, struck me as very powerful.
And I feel it has more about controlling my own environment, not theirs, so if they choose to stay away I can't do anything ofc, but if they want to be in my environment, they have to accept my conditions.
Im more of an understanding, give ppl the benefit of the doubt, and compromises person, so it's tough to be like that.

Yes! Keep your boundaries! Be your own person! You are in charge of your life, whether in a relationship or not. (Don't be treated like a child?)