5 of cups and 6 of Pentacles combo - Divorce?

DPJ

Has anyone else ever seen these two cards come up as divorce? I pulled them as part of a larger reading and, though I've never seen this interpretation in any tarot literature, I got a very strong feeling in my gut that this is what the combo meant.

5 of Cups = separation, sorrow, loss

6 of Pentacles = paying out what's due as in when a man pays child support. It's a paying what's, evening the scales/compensating for the loss of relationship.

Anyone?

DPJ

Sar

Has anyone else ever seen these two cards come up as divorce? I pulled them as part of a larger reading and, though I've never seen this interpretation in any tarot literature, I got a very strong feeling in my gut that this is what the combo meant.

5 of Cups = separation, sorrow, loss

6 of Pentacles = paying out what's due as in when a man pays child support. It's a paying what's, evening the scales/compensating for the loss of relationship.

Anyone?

DPJ

Very good interpretation of that combination, actually, but if it means that in the Q of yours, I do not know.

DPJ

Very good interpretation of that combination, actually, but if it means that in the Q of yours, I do not know.

Hi, thank you. I can't really ask about the reading in this section of the forum. I was just really wondering about those two cards since I looked up the combo and haven't seen much at all about it and definitely not this interpretation. Just wondering what more experienced readers think about it.

DPJ

rwcarter

I agree with Sar that you've come up with a great interpretation for that combo. Whether or not the interpretation is relevant to your question, only you know.

DPJ

I agree with Sar that you've come up with a great interpretation for that combo. Whether or not the interpretation is relevant to your question, only you know.

Thank you :)) I'm pleased to have seen something new in the cards. I'll let you know if I find out whether it was accurate in my particular situation.

DPJ

DPJ

Thank you :)) I'm pleased to have seen something new in the cards. I'll let you know if I find out whether it was accurate in my particular situation.

DPJ

Hi All,

Reporting back on this combo. As it turns out, the person in question in my initial reading for whom I pulled 5 of cups and 6 of pentacles is in the process of divorce proceedings. I had no
real idea at the time, but it was recently revealed to me by the person himself. So, it seems the cards are more knowledgable than all of us. I'm happy to have found a new meaning for this combo that hasn't been listed anywhere else. Has anyone else had experience with this card combination? I'd love to hear complimentary and diverging views!

Thanks!

DPJ