Knight of Cups as Appearance for a Woman?

Enlightenment23

Hey guys,

As part of a larger spread, I asked how this guy I am dating sees me in terms of physical appearance. I pulled the Knight of Cups. Because I'm a woman and this a Knight, I find it hard to "feminize" this card. I know for one thing, he thinks I look considerably younger than I look since I have a baby face. And perhaps I look shy? What do you guys think? :)

DDwarks

The Kn of Cups represents love, friendships and the return of old loves.
So in terms of physical appearance, you look like someone he loved in the past.
I would say that physically, you are "his type".

oceana15

How I would read that card in that position: you are physically irresistible to him!

Enlightenment23

The Kn of Cups represents love, friendships and the return of old loves.
So in terms of physical appearance, you look like someone he loved in the past.
I would say that physically, you are "his type".

Thank you DDwarks for your input. That's a very, very interesting interpretation. But for looking like someone I loved in his past, I feel as if that might be more of the 6 of Cups domain. And it's nice to know that, if you're right, that I am his type :D

Esk

It's difficult question for tarot! The knight can be someone in love, almost blinded by love, so maybe he loves you for your whole person. Also, when you are in love your partner is the most handsome, cute and sexy person in the world. I think the knight can be seen that way, and right now you could be the most desirable woman for him.
But alernatively he can't think you look like a dreamer, someone with their head in the clouds.

Enlightenment23

How I would read that card in that position: you are physically irresistible to him!

Wowza! Hahaha. Though that seems very Devil-esque, I'll take it :)

Enlightenment23

It's difficult question for tarot! The knight can be someone in love, almost blinded by love, so maybe he loves you for your whole person. Also, when you are in love your partner is the most handsome, cute and sexy person in the world. I think the knight can be seen that way, and right now you could be the most desirable woman for him.
But alernatively he can't think you look like a dreamer, someone with their head in the clouds.

I don't think he's in love yet. We've just started dating. But your latter definition makes perfect sense. I think I look very dreamy. I do tend to space out sometimes and I do have a creative imagination. I'm sure I do look like I have my head in the clouds ! :thumbsup:

Sibylline

He sees you as being "into" him. He sees flirtation directed towards him. However, he could be thinking that you can get easily distracted by anything better that comes into the picture; therefore, he could be a little nervous that you might bring that cup to someone else. There's always a little insecurity niggling in the background with the person on the receiving end of the KnoC.

Sentient

Enlightenment23, I know you like the Urban Tarot. I can offer my opinions based on WS, if that helps.

Regarding physical appearance, the KnC means that he's attracted to you, and sees you as appealing and active; definitely someone he could be involved with. Compelling and fun rather than "wife material." Now, as time goes by that might change, but that's where things stand at the moment.

Enlightenment23

He sees you as being "into" him. He sees flirtation directed towards him. However, he could be thinking that you can get easily distracted by anything better that comes into the picture; therefore, he could be a little nervous that you might bring that cup to someone else. There's always a little insecurity niggling in the background with the person on the receiving end of the KnoC.

Sure all of these resonate with me. I am the "coy flirtacious" type if that makes sense. But I could also see how he could see me as a little distracted and a little flighty. I'm a bit of a wanderer. :)

Enlightenment23, I know you like the Urban Tarot. I can offer my opinions based on WS, if that helps.

Regarding physical appearance, the KnC means that he's attracted to you, and sees you as appealing and active; definitely someone he could be involved with. Compelling and fun rather than "wife material." Now, as time goes by that might change, but that's where things stand at the moment.

Ah yes I do love the UT, I did use RWS so no worries. :)

I think appealing, active, compelling and fun seems very fitting! I think I''d be surprised and a bit disappointed if I did give off a wife material vibe. For now, I just want to get to know him, live in the moment, and be casual.