My Major Arcana

Satori

Love it! I'm a beginning quilter and I loved it. Gorgeous!

Antoinette

Satori, if you are a beginning quilter you have a fantastic journey ahead of you!
Good luck!

Hannafate

"threads of fate"

Satori

Thanks Antoinette! I have so many projects I'd like to do....including some quilted tarot bags! Time is the big deterrent for me. Plus my machine seems to be having some issues! I have made two baby quilts (One a split rail on point that I did for my sister in batiks, and one was a teddy bear quilt for a friend) and one twin quilt (a scrap sampler quilt that I knotted of all beginning blocks) so far.

Your deck is really special. I like that you have showcased so many different quilting techniques in it, and made it so lovely and whimsical looking in the process.

Yup, at this point I'd like to get a tarot bag done! (But I do have all the blocks/pre-cut fabric to make a Civil War quilt at some point....)

Antoinette

Hannafate said:
"threads of fate"

Oohh, I think I like this! I never thought of the "threads" connection! I'll definitely let you know if I will use this! Gotto think about it a bit longer...
Thanks
Hetty

Antoinette

Satori

Time of course is something all us creating people struggle with: so many things we want to do, and of course, most of us also have families/jobs etc.
But hey....good luck!
Hetty

tarotlova

Fantastic

What a beautiful deck! Its so different I love it I hope you do publish it I for one would buy it!

Antoinette

Thanks Tarotlova! Now I have a title and know where to get blank cards, this is definitely on my todo list!
You live in Perth? We were there last year, visiting our son and his partner. It was lovely.
Hetty

kiki122

Omg! This is gorgeous!

Your Lovers are freaking hot...wow..;)
I adore Strength

Glass Owl

I love the Hanged Man. And yes, the Lovers... wow!