AT's ATC Tarot Deck (or bust!)

April

saoirse1561 gets the 4 of Wands.

And I'll have some more available tomorrow... nudge nudge...

gregory

April said:
SittingIdiot has the 9 of Wands, franniee will channel Queen of Wands, and sleepingcat will give us the 7 of Swords, but don't get your hopes up, I hear it's not very good. :p You have four weeks from Friday to send your cards. Please keep me updated as they're finished.
You need to PM us all your snail address..... and how much we need to send you for posting the decks back.... You do take Paypal ???

ETA - BUT - we still don't know how many cards to print, so.....

Lillie

Yeah.
We need to know that....

April

Sorry, I got a little ahead of my self. But cut me some slack, it's still Friday here for several more hours. :p Plus we have plenty of time for that 'cuz despite my dishevelled appearence, this deck is chugging along nicely.

I've added several more cards to the help wanted list. Soooo, the quickest way to know how many artists we have is to find them all good homes. Those of you with only one card... c'mon, don't be shy, take another. But limit 4 per customer till we get desperate. Tell your other AT friends that this is where the cool kids are at, but don't mention me or they'll know your lying. I still think we can have a complete list by the end of the day.

Pick a card from the list in the first post. I'll be around here all day to answer questions and update the list.

Peace,
April

Lillie

I can't take another.

I can't afford to print more than one.

Which is why I'm worrying about how many I'm going to have to do anyway.

gregory

Yeah - I've taken 2 and I can't manage to do another either.... :( sorry !

We pensioners..... (not Lillie; she is a mere babe compared to me.... ;))

Lillie

Big fat old babe.....:)

sleepingcat

...lucky for me I have a friend who works at Fedex. His discount applies at Kinkos.

They dont do as good of a job as the print center at staples did, but that one got new management in the store and there went the neighbourhood. ;o; $10 surcharge to work with anything but a .pdf! Ontop of it, they used to do things for you while you waited, now they sit on it for two days, unless you wanna pay them to expidite it.

...I dont think they're working out of Staples' company guidelines. -.-;

I'll stick to one card to preseve the artistic intregrity of the univere. ...I like what I started though. X3 I hope it wont be too macabre for everyone.

April

Could everyone do me a favor? Oh, y'all are the best! Please take look at the list in the first post. Make sure your name is next to the cards it should be. If your card is finished but not marked that way please send me a private message and I'll correct it. Thanks!

mythos

T'would love to be involved but I couldn't afford the printing .... let me think this one through and I'll get back to you if I can come up with a solution.

mythos:)