Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Hello Friends!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Resident

sammyofnyc 
Smile Hello Friends!

This is Sammyofnyc. I have been fascinated by the Lenormand oracle for sometime now although I have just recently began to learn how to use it. I want to thank my good friend here at Aeclectic Tarot for helping me with the instruction course.

I have also been fascinated by the Oracle Ge since it is based on the Lenormand oracle but with a lot more cards added. What attracted me was the fact that it had built in timing cards into the deck (four to be exact) each representing a season. I ordered it from Tarobearslair and I can't wait to get it.

I just wonder if the Treppner methodology can also be applied to the Oracle Ge. I would suspect that there might be some overlap since the Oracle Ge are based on the Lenormand oracle deck but the Oracle Ge has a lot more cards. I know that the Oracle Ge will be shipped with a little white book (LWB) written in different languages including English which definitely will help but I wonder if it is enough. I mean the Treppner course course really goes into a lot detail and covers many different aspects of the Lenormand oracle.

If the LWB that accompanies the Oracle Ge should prove to be insufficient, does anyone know where to get a book in English for the Oracle Ge. I know there are books written in French for the Oracle Ge but that won't help me since I don't know French. Any suggestions???? I would appreciate any input from my friends here at the Aeclectic Tarot Forum. Thank you.

Your friend and a student of the wonderful Lenormand oracle,

Sam
Top   #1
Citizen

Golden Moon 

Hello there Sammy, I'm afraid that there is no english book for the Oracle Ge, The best thing to do is to write in a journal each meaning for the cards. One the cards that represent people, you will see 2 different colors on the top & bootm, one Yellow and one Brown meaning a BLond and Burnette. Hope this helps. Your friend Golden Moon
Top   #2
Resident

sammyofnyc 
Wink Hi Golden Moon,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Moon
Hello there Sammy, I'm afraid that there is no english book for the Oracle Ge, The best thing to do is to write in a journal each meaning for the cards. One the cards that represent people, you will see 2 different colors on the top & bootm, one Yellow and one Brown meaning a BLond and Burnette. Hope this helps. Your friend Golden Moon
It's good to hear from you again. Thanks for the advice.

Your friend,

Sam
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.