I'm So Mad!

smokey

Greetings Faerie fans,
As some of ya may have (or not,ha!) noticed, I've not responded to this SG in some time now, & here's why: my Bill took me on a surprise 1 week Norwegian cruise 4 our 2nd anniversary,& they
just Hadta' go!
Well, I gave it lotsa' really serious thought, & "Felt" the Golden Tarot needed 2-B with me instead.
OMG!!!
Upon our return, all "H-E-double-L" had broke loose!
SO many things(Important...NOT trivial) were amiss, it ain't Even
funny!
(This kinda' stuff 1st started happening when I began doin' quite a bit of biz on the Tarot Trading here, & lotsa' new & different goodies began arriving 4 me 2 study & enjoy.) They really seemed 2 get Really jealous, & started acting up @ that point in time ;but Nuthin' like we found when we got home from overseas!
(...As a matter of fact...wouldja' believe that @ the Precise Moment
I started 2 send this, this entire screen went off-air to the home page,@ I hadta' do all this re-typing all over again!) I am Not amused,& 4 any who may B wondering....no, I'm not on meds,ha!
What 2 do? I really Luved the wee ones, but this type of behavior must cease & desist. Pleez Help! Sincerely,Smokey

Jewel

try working with them and give them time .... perhaps they are vying for your attention.

sagitarian

wow, sounds like you have some moody fae activity. I would tell them in a soft but firm voice that their games have got to stop. Start working with the deck, doing daily draws, or using them for a reading when ever you can.

I would first do a 3 card reading, asking them what is going on here. 1. why are they mad at you 2. who is influencing the mischief and 3. their suggestion on what you can do to calm them down.

maybe this might help. I hope the strange activity stops soon.

If it makes you feel any better, I sincerly believe my faeries to be behind my key missing. To make a long story short, I had to have my car towed to get fixed. They called me later asking if I left the key with the tower. I said yes I did. The girl at the front counter admitted to having the key, and dropping off the file with the key on the desk of the service guy who had called me while he was on lunch. When he returned from lunch, the key was missing. The reason why the car had to be taken in to begin with was b/c of a gas leak. I still believe my faeries to have taken the key to cause this mischief, but why I don't know. Sometimes these little things they do are mysterious, but later we find out that they were trying to help us.

I know when my computer screen goes off, its' my fae trying to tell me it's time that I stop on the computer and start focusing on my responsibilities, and their always right.

With that note, let us know how things are going over the next few days! If you do a reading, please post it here in this thread so we can see what they had to say.

Sagitarian

smokey

Thank you Jewel, and that is a Wonderful way re: the reading,Sagitarian!
This is what I naturally wanted to do in the first place, but didn't
quite know How to phrase it. Once again, thanx so much! (I guess I have been a bit neglectful towards them with so much
activity going on.)

Jewel

When they are disgruntled with me they either hide the deck or the book depending on which one I will search for first ... it does not appear until they are ready to let me have it. It has been that way for over 2 years *LOL*. What I do is pay attention to what ever is not missing, and usually within 24 hours the other just appears. Then I use that and they are all happy again *LOL*. They do not like to be ingnored and give you not so subtle hints.

I usually reconnect through one card readings, asking them what's up. Works like a charm every time. They just want to express themselves. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

diane drizzy

Such sulky little kids! As everyone has said, give them a little more attention and all will be well. :)

smokey

Jewel said:
When they are disgruntled with me they either hide the deck or the book depending on which one I will search for first ... it does not appear until they are ready to let me have it. themselves. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

LMAO!!! I'm always finding stuff in their box it took my Bill & I four days to complete! (small stuff; But important nevertheless!) Keys,
Bill's modeling glue for arts & crafts, syntamental (sp?)old coins;etc.
Will let ya'll know soon as I have time for that reading via:Sagitarian...Already had Most Stern talk w/them 'bout all this
Nonsensense, & just heard (what Appeared to be,anyway distant
giggling &/or snorting in the background! Snorting?!? lol!) haven't
quite figured That one out yet!!! THANX to ALL & Bright Blessings!

smokey

(oops!!!) Forgot to say I think I Spoil them Too Much also... they are Rotten!!! THEN, when I find much less time on my hands, THIS
is when all H-E-double-L breaks loose!!!

Jewel

~giggles~ It does not surprise me that they snorted at you for giving them a stern talk *ROFLMAO* .... perhaps they will hide something else in their box so you can see how effective that was *LOL*. If I talked stern to my faeries I am sure the deck AND book would dissapear for a month or two *LOL*. Now if you are missing something you know where to look first ;P

smokey

Jewel said:
~giggles~ It does not surprise me that they snorted at you for giving them a stern talk *ROFLMAO* If I talked stern to my faeries I am sure the deck AND book would dissapear for a month or two *LOL*.

Now I am *ROFLMAO*!!! Ya' Big Chicken, LOL & "Double-Snort",haha! (What's Really Hilarious is their 'snort' sounded like
one of those voices after blowing in & outa' a filled helium balloon!)