Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The Whole Deck?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gay Tarot

Aeclectic Colourist

kayne 
The Whole Deck?

Hi there,
I didn't know there was a gay tarot before seeing this study group. (Been out of touch with the latest in tarot of late...) I wonder, is there anywhere on the net that shows the entire deck?

Thanks
Top   #1
Oraculist

Shade 

That came up a bit earlier and this was the response

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=32895

There might be more cards posted on the net since that thread but I haven't seen any, perhaps others have.

Out of curiosity, are you looking to se the whole deck because you want to be sure about it before you purchase? Those of us who have the deck could probably answer your qustions here.

Maybe it's just me but I have many a times purchased a deck partly just to see how every single card is done. There is something I enjoy about encountering the cards for the first time while flipping through them once I've bought them. Purchasing a deck once I've already seen it all has been a bit... anticlimactic at times.
Top   #2
Aeclectic Colourist

kayne 

Thanks very much for directing me towards that thread.

I am considering getting the deck, from what I have seen so far, it looks quite beautiful.

Yeah, I know the feeling of 'discovering' a new deck for the first time.

Thanks again!
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.