Any news about the See of Logos Oracle?

Queen of Pentacle

Baba, some infos about the see of logo oracle?

I am not sure if this is the good thread, but do you have any new or insigh about your new "sea of logo" oracle Baba?

I only see one pic on your website, but it does seem exciting? And with Rachel Pollack collaboration, it will be something...

Curious as ever (or more)

baba-prague

See of Logos

Well, I know I've been asked this before here and I have a bit of a block about answering - which is bad - as this project has been SO demanding.

We have done sketches for all the cards and finalised four or five (though "final" with us is not always final!) We got that far early last autumn then had to stop in order to finish the Victorian Romantic on time. Now of course we are working through the Bohemian Cats Gold which is looking more and more different from the original (it was only supposed to be tiny changes, honest, but then we began and well...)

So I doubt we will have See of Logos finished before this coming autumn. Sometimes I find the thought of going back to doing it very daunting, at other times very exciting. It's not going to be like anything else we've done.

For those who haven't seen any of the cards, here are a couple - we showed them here on "Creation" but ages ago.

Attachments

• prophecy15small.jpg
    prophecy15small.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 281
  • prophecy14small.jpg
    prophecy14small.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 281

Cocobird55

The See of Logos cards look amazing! And yes, very different from everything else you've done, but the nice thing is that everything you do is very different!

Briar Rose

I am so interested in this BEAUTIFUL Oracle deck.

Please tell me more about the name, "See of Logos?"

And will the edges be gilded, or silver? And will the card stock be thicker than Tarot? And will be be able to have a very hard box for this Oracle deck?

Any special bags from the prints of "See of Logos?"

Aerin

Is it OK to ask about this now...?

..that the BG is all printed and etc?

Aerin

Chronata

I know what you mean Aerin! I too have been waiting to see news every day since the BG came out!

This is the next big purchase for me...the deck that I HAVE to have, more than any other deck!

But as a creator, I know that it sometimes takes special timing for a birth to occur, and sometimes, that time is not what was originally stated!

Waiting patiently here too!

Aerin

There's a brief menion of the deck now being worked on again in Karen's livejournal.

Hurrah!

Aerin

Jewel

I am bumping this thread up in hopes that baba can give us an update :D

Aerin

I think we need to smile sweetly and send lots of hugs over the sea....

Karen did post on another thread somewhere in the forum, it definitely will come sometime....

Briar Rose

Any updates on the See of Logos Oracle?