What spreads do you use?

Willow_tree

It seems like each time you do a reading with the faeries they want you to do it in a different way. But i usually do a 3 card reading then expand on that each time i ask a question drawing another 3cards. Sometimes other cards wantto come out so it becomes longer.

What spreads do you guys use with the Faeries Oracle?

I havent tried a 10 card spread with them yet, does anybody find that helpful?

Alissa

Most often, I lay three cards (either with or without assigned meanings) and leave it at that.

Assigned meanings can be Past-Present-Future, Situation-Advice-Outcome, or any other general three card spread. :D

diane drizzy

I too do a 3 card spread, morning, afternoon, evening. When I'm in a no brainer mode, I do a 1 card quickie. :laugh:

Jewel

I usually do a daily draw, they are more my companions that anything else. However, sometimes I do use some of the spreads from the Fairy Ring Oracle using the Faeries Oracle and they are really great. We have some threads in this forum with those spreads posted.

Imagemaker

I consistently only use one-card draws and find that they act as reflections or guidance on the issue uppermost in my mind. I wait until the card's energy/advice seems to dissipate (in relation to the issue) before I consider drawing again. Sometimes this is in an hour or sometimes it takes several days.

Sometimes I draw 2-3, but rarely.