Oh dear... I got the Bodacious Bodach today!

Kahlie

What are your experiences with this Faerie?

I think I better hide under the bed, before he starts fixing things =)

Curiously I am thinking of two humans who could be meddling in my affairs too...

Ugh! And I need to study today! Help! :D

smokey

Kahlie said:
I think I better hide under the bed, before he starts fixing things =)

*ROFLMAO!* Yep, I've done THAT before, but he,(they) found me Anywho! Must get offline now, but on my return later today, will
seriously try ta' help ya' with him... blessings

smokey

Greetings Kahlie,
PLEEZ forgive my length of time away, AND response getting back to you...am getting offline @ this moment to go thru my Faery: (reading & study) journal re: your question, (IF you've not given up on me yet, that is!)

sagitarian

hmm, sneaky mischief is about, oh yes indeed. Be on the lookout!

Sometimes when we pull daily cards, they also can reflect how we feel that day, or reflect things we'll be doing that day, not always does it reflect what will happen to us. Does that make sense? LOL. It could be either your feeling a bit mischievious or perhaps you'll discover something that "smells fishy". Perhaps it may reflect watching a t.v. show about mysterious unsolved.

I don't know about the "fix it" thing. I know that's what it states as the starting definition in the book, but I've never really seen it to be this. However, once in a while he will be the meaning of "finding your keys in the freezer". More often then not though, he warns me of mischief at play, or he sides with me in helping me be mischievious.

How did he fit into your day (the day that you pulled him)?

Sagitarian

smokey

Greetings Kahlie,
Here has been my experience(s) with this card in the Past, & what I'm now going thru at Present.
My 1st intuition with this card was a plain & simple "Forewarned
is Forearmed!" (sp?) I Think that's the correct spelling and terminology...not sure!...RE:spying on me & my S/O's home & personal affairs.
Without getting into too much personal &/or long-winded tale,
there is @ Present one whom,(male gender) keeps trying to cause much trouble...chaos,even!...in my(& my Bill's life.) He also fits into the long-ago Past, re: a simple 3 card "Past, Present,& Future" spread I threw for myself only.
Since this,(these) attempts of his Totally Back-Fired; NOW he gets his personal friends...(there are Two of these;both being female), to walk by: (@ random times) our home in order to... (I guess!?!)... catch me alone, & "with my guard down"; hoping to create disorder within our happy home.
SOO..in the Past...Now...in the Present...and IF these circumstances don't immediately cease, I'm most cautious of drawing this card (fearful,even!) of it being in my Future, also(and NO;I am NOT paranoid; LOL!!!)
... (ALL of this mess started Merely thru much repeated & malicious plain-old-Gossip...no!...NOT gossip...hateful,destructive down-right Lies!!!) I Know my situation shall improve, (& already Has,thank goodness!) with the love, devotion,& moral support of my Bill, and due to my successfulness at NOT allowing any ONE of...or ALL these "characters" in my(our) life in ANY way, shape, or form!!!
PLEEZ forgive my "babbling"...am I even makin' Sense?!?
(These meddlesome folk I'm dealing with simply "Have no life"; &
as the saying goes: "Misery Loves Company!!!")...tain't the Bodacious- Bodach Card's fault...tis the people!
(WHEW!!! )
... the BEST of Luck to you, and many Bright Blessings! (just watch out, &don't associate with gossipy "Trouble-Makers" ...)
{IMHO!!!}

smokey

sagitarian said:
hmm, sneaky mischief is about, oh yes indeed. Be on the lookout! not always does it reflect what will happen to us. It could be either your feeling a bit mischievious or perhaps you'll discover something that "smells fishy". Perhaps it may reflect watching a t.v. show about mysterious unsolved.
I don't know about the "fix it" thing. ". More often then not though, he warns me of mischief at play, or he sides with me in helping me be mischievious.

How did he fit into your day (the day that you pulled him)?

Sagitarian

VERRY nice answer, Sagitarian!!!

sagitarian

Thanks Smokey.

Wow that's some dozer of a situation about (holds my head still from the dizziness ;) ). I'm glad though that the situation is slowly getting cleared up.

Just a thought as I was typing this, I don't know if you ever meditatate with the cards or not, but in my mind, I see Geoooo the Slooowww while I was typing this. I feel his message for you is to take your time, take things slowly. Feel the love and peace inside your spirit, the same love and peace inside everyone's spirit, the God spirit in everyone. Make a strong connection with that peace, breathe deeply and feel the calm of your spirit. I also see 2 (maybe more) candles about, burning as you do this. It's just what I see, it's not what is required ;). Hold on to your strong connection of love with your significant other and pull him (through visualization) into that same love and light (peaceness). It will serve as a shield of protection. Then take your time, wait, do things that make you smile, but don't rush any of your projections. Inject a lot of love and care into all that you do. Hastiness rips out the passion in our hobbies. Hobbies are for taking your time and enjoying your spirit.

I apologize, I didn't mean for this to be a reading, but it turned out that way. Honestly it's just what I saw in my minds eye, I didn't even pull a card out.

Anyways, let me know if any of this helps ya at all.

Kahlie? Kahlie? where'd you go, did the bodach take you with him on one of his mischievious journeys? hmm, perhaps the journeyman is assisting him as well with his travels with you. Please drop a line when you do return and share all with us (well, what you'd like to share anyways). ;)

Sagitarian

smokey

sagitarian said:
IAnyways, let me know if any of this helps ya at all.

Kahlie? Kahlie? where'd you go, did the bodach take you with him on one of his mischievious journeys? hmm, perhaps the journeyman is assisting him as well with his travels with you. Please drop a line when you do return and share all with us (well, what you'd like to share anyways). ;)

Sagitarian [/B]

smokey

(oops! I hit the Submit button Accidentally Before Submitting;LOL!)

re: Sagitarian: "hope this helps" You bet it does,& a million thanx
(have already done most of the advice late last week...with maybe just 1 or 2 wee differences...like "accidentally-on purpose"
forgetting the: love/forgiveness part re: these folk!)will think about this...I promise!!!

re: "Kahlie; where'd you go?"
(*ROFLMAO!* about the Bodach zippin' off with her!*)

"Yes, Kahlie...I echo Sagitarian...where DID you go???"
Hey, Sagitarian..."should I pm her to read this post??? Maybe she
gave up on an answer, & didn't re-check her thread?!?"
... (shrugs thoughtfully w/concern)... "not sure What to do...PLEEZ respond!!!"...

Alissa

Moderator fyi :)

Kahlie was preparing for a very significant move towards the end of the summer. She may be absent from the boards for the time being while the other events of her life settle.

Also, this thread was one of the few which were unrecoverable from the June 2004 hacking attempt. The previous responses, which were very good, disappeared. As such, Kahlie may not have been back to check this older thread of hers, but hopefully will respond should the Fae dump her right back after all! ;)