Umbrae

Splungeman

Willow Huntermoon said:
Ok Umbrae, I just read all these wonderful posts. If you would be so inclined.... could you please reccomend a deck for me? ;)

Your Humble Student

Willow Huntermoon

Hey...Umbrae's just Umbrae. He's not starting a cult. ;) You could just go ahead and say, "Yo! Umbrae! Wuddup? What deck you rec for me, dawg?!" He'll still probably answer you...though he'll probably look at you funny...

:) :)

Umbrae

DreamDancer said:
OK, I've wanted to ask for a while, but didn't want to impose. It seems curiosity has now overpowered restraint.

O Wise & Learned Umbrae,

Greetings & salutations! As I approach my 45th birthday, I'm looking to shake things up. What deck will break me out of my tarot rut & take me to the next level? Any recommendations or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Yessss....we thank you for approaching us in the proper attitude (lol).

Uh lookie...there's this deck by Akutsu Kagami called Rune Tarot (24 cards - that alone will shake you up). Now there are other Rune-ish decks out there...but this one, for you - oh yeah - Happy Birthday!

DreamDancer

:)

Umbrae said:
Yessss....we thank you for approaching us in the proper attitude (lol).

Uh lookie...there's this deck by Akutsu Kagami called Rune Tarot (24 cards - that alone will shake you up). Now there are other Rune-ish decks out there...but this one, for you - oh yeah - Happy Birthday!

Thank you, O Sage One for the B-Day wishes & the deck recommendation!

I've sent Jeannette & that Dan Guy an email about the deck. :)

Willow Huntermoon

Splungeman said:
Hey...Umbrae's just Umbrae. He's not starting a cult. ;) You could just go ahead and say, "Yo! Umbrae! Wuddup? What deck you rec for me, dawg?!" He'll still probably answer you...though he'll probably look at you funny...

:) :)

Just kidding around, It was ment to be funny ;)

So let me try again.

Yo! Umbrae, how about that deck for moi?
;)

Alta

Moderator note:

I think we already have a thread on A History of the Cult of Ooolatek going. Please use that one rather than a series of off topic posts here.
I will move some of them to that thread.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=96258

Regards,
Alta
co-Moderator, Talking Tarot

Silverlotus

Umbrae, as I approach my 31st (eek!) birthday, I find that my life has undergone many changes recently. Can you suggest a new deck, or even point me towards one of the decks I already own, that would be helpful during this transition time?

Thank you in advance.

Alamaris

Greetings, Umbrae. I've been watching this thread with great interest, and finally decided to step into the fray. I already have several decks (although I'm planning to trade or sell several of them in the future) but I'm wondering if you might point me towards some wonderful find I may have missed. Or, perhaps, point me back towards one of my own.

Much appreciated!

Umbrae

teomat said:
Hello Umbrae, could you please suggest a deck for me? I feel like I'm going round in ever-decreasing circles with my deck choices...

Are you going around in circles or is the circle going around you? Either way the scenery ain’t changin’.

A big Thoth…then trim the boarders off. Then read with nothing but it for about 3 months! A lovely summer project!

annabubble said:
I was wondering if you could possibly suggest a suitable deck for myself? Have a few on my wishlist but none that I want right now that I can get right now and other then them, I'm kinda picky (if that makes any sense at all).

So anywayzzz, if you can I will :heart: you forever and ever, and if not, then I'll probably get over it eventually...

anna x

:heart: ya babe - Vanessa…

re-pete-a said:
....UMBRAE....THE COOKS SUGGESTION ,,PLEASE.........my, my, my,.....have read quite a few pages of requests for your services.........your patience and endurance is long standing.........salutations to you.......and thanks in advance

Nice big juicy Thoth, leave the boarders on.

ruski_svet said:
Alright, I've seen everyone else get amazing deck suggestions they go nuts for and I want in.
Umbrae, whenever you have the time, which deck will I go nuts for?
Thank you.
Svet

We know you’ll like the Deviant Moon when it gets out…and though I’ll suggest it, you won’t get it – and if you do – you won’t like it, then years from now you’ll pull it off the shelf and it’ll be just right for you, is the Noblet.

Marina said:
I was going to ask one too, but since you are busy...good luck Umbrae, when doing whatever it is that you gotta do :)

We will be here, waiting!

Das Baum

Queen of Disks said:
It's ok, I'll take my number and get in line.

This thread is hysterical.

767…Now serving Seven Sixty Seven…Oh yes, there you are…An Alchemical Renewed would do just fine for you…

Cenz said:
choose one for me too please~! :D
International Icon

Willow Huntermoon said:
Ok Umbrae, I just read all these wonderful posts. If you would be so inclined.... could you please reccomend a deck for me? ;)

Your Humble Student

Willow Huntermoon

Dean and Burston’s The Love Tarot

Lexie said:
me too please? if you have some spare time...:)

Thank you so much

~Lexie~

Ahhhh dear Lexie, I see the TdM in your future. Start with one, collect them all. They are only alike on the surface. But once you understand them, they are all so different.

Silverlotus said:
Umbrae, as I approach my 31st (eek!) birthday, I find that my life has undergone many changes recently. Can you suggest a new deck, or even point me towards one of the decks I already own, that would be helpful during this transition time?

Thank you in advance.

You have been through a bit of a turning point. I’d like to see you spend time with your Maat, there are answers held there that await your attention. Be well…

Alamaris said:
Greetings, Umbrae. I've been watching this thread with great interest, and finally decided to step into the fray. I already have several decks (although I'm planning to trade or sell several of them in the future) but I'm wondering if you might point me towards some wonderful find I may have missed. Or, perhaps, point me back towards one of my own.

Much appreciated!

You need a Swietlistej Drogi

Silverlotus

Umbrae said:
You have been through a bit of a turning point. I’d like to see you spend time with your Maat, there are answers held there that await your attention. Be well…

Thank you, Umbrae. I totally agree. I've been thinking about the deck since I got it. I guess I just needed someone else to encourage me. :)

Queen of Disks

I would buy that...

An Alchemical Renewed? Sounds excellent! Thanks very much! :)