Umbrae

WalesWoman

... dear Umbrae, now that I am older and wiser (a year plus anyway), what was that masked deck you recommended???

Myrrha

Nina* said:
Yes it is, isn't it!?!

Thank you so much, Myrrha!

You're welcome, good luck getting the deck! :)

Nightgarden

Hi Umbrae!
This is sooo interesting.
Have you any deck in mind for me?
Thank you so much,
Nightgarden

Skimo

Nina* said:
I will try. Thanks again! :)

*off to find my English copy, at least until a French one shows up*

Hi Nina*,

You need to look for "vieux tarot anglais" in your research, there are a lot of results on google.
http://www.boutiques-esoteriques.co...ux_tarot_anglais_78_lames_livret_francais.htm
http://www.dixdecoeur.com/pages/vente/tarot24.htm
http://www.tarot-et-compagnie.com/F_frame.html?http://www.tarot-et-compagnie.com/F_grp_8-1.php

Oh, I have seen that Myrrha has already helped...

Anyway good luck to find yours!

Nina*

Thank you, Skimo. That's very kind of you! :)

Mariana

Hi Umbrae,

Would you have any advice for me? I'm not really a reader and certainly not a student of esoteric theories, but I keep coming back to tarot without finding my way with it... Thanks.

Bernice

Hello again Umbrae.

Please have you had any idea yet what deck I should be using?
I'm still browsing & pondering.....

Bee

janstar17

Out of the shadows...

Excuse me Master Umbrae...may I be so bold to request a recommendation??

Being a "master lurker" here on AT I ran into this thread upon deciding it was my patriotic duty to spend my economic stimulus check quickly and began searching what might that spending be on...other than a new bottle of Tanqueray No. Ten and a decadent stash of Dragonwell tea.

I'm a student of tarot...a learner, seeker...and something of a collector. I would love to find a deck that would become my partner in this journey. Might you have a suggestion for me?

Many thanks for your time and consideration...

avalonian

Hi Umbrae.

I need help. I'm flitting about all over the place like a typical Gemini. Could you possibly suggest what might be the right deck for me as I don't seem to be able to work it out for myself?

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated.

Umbrae

Kilted Kat said:
The Tarot di Dario Fo you suggested for me is still on my wishlist. I will get it one of these days, but it is pricey.

I knew at the time it was a mini-reading though there was no meaning attached, just a choice.

Would be sort of interesting to glimpse the "how why" part of it, if you can remember...

:)
I really have no idea. That was months ago. But if you save…

WalesWoman said:
... dear Umbrae, now that I am older and wiser (a year plus anyway), what was that masked deck you recommended???

Don’t remember anymore. But these days, a Magow would do you well. If you could afford the Hungry Ghost edition, it’d be a real winner.

Nightgarden said:
Hi Umbrae!
This is sooo interesting.
Have you any deck in mind for me?
Thank you so much,
Nightgarden

Majors only – Das Baum

Mariana said:
Hi Umbrae,

Would you have any advice for me? I'm not really a reader and certainly not a student of esoteric theories, but I keep coming back to tarot without finding my way with it... Thanks.

So you would like a nice warm Tarot to cuddle with and help you along the way? That’s a tough one. I like the nice warmth of an older non-laminated Swiss 1jj, but I think you really aught to swing towards a lovely Crowley Thothey. And ferget the books and weighty tomes, just curl up with the art and a nice glass of red.

Bernice said:
Hello again Umbrae.

Please have you had any idea yet what deck I should be using?
I'm still browsing & pondering.....

Bee

Whoa – Soul Cards (one – not two)

janstar17 said:
Excuse me Master Umbrae...may I be so bold to request a recommendation??

Being a "master lurker" here on AT I ran into this thread upon deciding it was my patriotic duty to spend my economic stimulus check quickly and began searching what might that spending be on...other than a new bottle of Tanqueray No. Ten and a decadent stash of Dragonwell tea.

I'm a student of tarot...a learner, seeker...and something of a collector. I would love to find a deck that would become my partner in this journey. Might you have a suggestion for me?

Many thanks for your time and consideration...

Neuzeit Tarot – for reading not collecting

avalonian said:
Hi Umbrae.

I need help. I'm flitting about all over the place like a typical Gemini. Could you possibly suggest what might be the right deck for me as I don't seem to be able to work it out for myself?

Thanks, any help would be much appreciated.

I cannot stop you from behaving like a Gemini. You have the deck you should spend time with. In a dark shelf, down lower. That’s all I know.