Umbrae

stefficus

careful what you wish for... it likely will mean you'll have to start spending money on cards. ;)

and who knows what else he'll say! i'm starting to be afraid that when he said, "you're already there" he meant "you have to stay in iowa, girlie!" *eep!* (i'd grab him by the lapels and demand an answer, but not until he puts some pants on. the tutu, it frightens me. if i get to close, it may engulf me. aaiieeee!)

Skimo

Oh holy one in tutu!

I hope I haven't offended you by offering knitted trousers! may I offer knitted stockings instead to go along with your tutu?

(My mother is very curious to know which deck you would choose for her, she and I can wait, but I just hope that you haven't missed my post n°842)

Thank you.

Gavriela

I'll up the ante to fishnet tights if it'll help.

O seditious mouthpiece of Oolatek, what would you recommend for me?

GryffinSong

I don't know what y'all have against kilts. There's nothing like a fine set of knees on a man.

I'm curious what you'd recommend for me.

stefficus

for the record, i have NOTHING against men in kilts. i'm rather fond of them. it's not the knees that scare me. nor do i have any gripe against men in tu-tus, not really.

oh, no. it's the tu-tu itself that's keeping me from seizing him and saying sternly, "now see here. what's all this, then? what did you mean by THAT, eh?"

i am afeared.

silverwings94

I've just finished reading all the posts and I would love to see what deck you'd choose for me. May I get in this also?
:heart:
S

Anam Cara

K...how did I miss this thread?!?!?
Fun read!!!

I may as well jump in...

Please, Umbrae, a suggestion for me?
(I'm almost afraid to ask!)
:heart:cara

Raya

Umbrae said:
....so I could at least continue my searching for the cat that seems to have gotten lose, that my buddy Schrödinger entrusted me with.

Have you seen Eddie Izzard's bit on Schrodinger's cat? Look it up... it's so funny.

Umbrae

Skimo said:
I know, i know, I should only come back on samain night...

but may I ask you which decks you would recommend for my mother? and my best friend?

Knitted trousers don't look really good, I am not sure it would be the best solution to replace the ones you've lost, but I can still offer you one pair ;o)
Skip the knitting. I really don’t know about your mother. Or your best friend.
RubyV said:
I've enjoyed reading this thread for a while now and I want in.

I want to know what the Mouthpiece recommends for me.

I shiver with with antici...pation.
I recommend you don’t take up knitting. Get a Balbi.
Gavriela said:
I'll up the ante to fishnet tights if it'll help.

O seditious mouthpiece of Oolatek, what would you recommend for me?
Fishnets? For me? You shouldn’t have.

No. You really should not have. They don’t do a thing for my legs.

You know, once in a rare while, a copy of the Dussere Etteilla comes up on eBay. Grab one. It really is the first occult deck, and has a ton of history attached to it. Modern Etteilla’s just don’t do it, it should not be bilingual. Get one in pure French.
GryffinSong said:
I don't know what y'all have against kilts. There's nothing like a fine set of knees on a man.

I'm curious what you'd recommend for me.
Agreed. And as soon as I have a fine set of knees, I’ll display them.

Tarocchi di Giulietta e Romeo.
silverwings94 said:
I've just finished reading all the posts and I would love to see what deck you'd choose for me. May I get in this also?
S
silverwings94 said:
S
La Magica Sibilla by Scapini.
anam_chara said:
K...how did I miss this thread?!?!?
Fun read!!!

I may as well jump in...

Please, Umbrae, a suggestion for me?
(I'm almost afraid to ask!)
:heart:cara
You should be terrified. We’ve been waiting for you. 78 pieces of art. That’s not asking a lot from you. Just 78 bits of art, each on an open ended subject. And not “Sixth grade Art”. You know what we’re looking for.

It’s inside you, bashing itself against the iron bars of its cage screaming to be let out!

So let it out before it becomes more injured!

What do you mean you don’t know where to start? Try this. If River Tam WERE to use a deck, or if decks were available in her time, what would it look like?

Skimo

Thank you for your answer... but who is Oolatek?