Isabels Tarot

isabel

How are the people from Aeclectic.

I remember all you.

Please Think to me

Isabel

isabel

for ever

cada uno tiene su vida, cada persona piensa en si mismo, si tu no te ayudas ni el tarot no te ayudara, las energias que tienes en tu cuerpo, haran efecto solo cuando tu lo deseas, el cuerpo por las enfermedades seran destruido, pero el alma no solo si tu lo permites este tambien llegara a su fin, cuida tu alma y tu cuerpo podra mejor respirar

Lo que mas me duele es que mis cartas se podriran en el zotano, trato de venderlos por 5.- Euro menos del precio que pague para su imprenta.
Solo se que mis cartas estan hechas con mucho amor e intuicion aunque tambien tiene su valor en sus simbolos, si ustedes no lo ven yo les explicare.

google translate

everyone has their life, each person thinks of himself, if you do not support nor the tarot will not help, the energies that you have in your body, will make effect only when your desired, the body by disease will be destroyed, but the soul not only if you allow this too came to an end, watch your soul and your body may breathe easier.

What hurts me is that my tarot cards will destruction in despens, try to sell them. 5 - Euro less than the price you paid for their printer.
Only, wath I know are that my cards are made ​​with love and intuition but also has value in its symbols, if you do not see I will explain them.

Isabel

Alta

Hello Isabel,

Could you please post a link to your site, where we can see the cards and the page to purchase.

Thanks,
Alta

isabel

I am again hear

Hello every body I am hear

I'm here again after many operations of the columna vertebrally
in the new world, the problems are normal.
If I can not offer my Tarot cards do not sell while the price lowering it to 10 euros per unit if more than five 7 euros,when you like to habe more for to your shop they are from 10 decks 5 euros/1.
Please when do you like it answer with your questions about to me.

gregory

I already have it - but do you mean we can buy one copy for 10 euros, 5 or more at 7 euros each and if we buy 10 or more, they are 5 euros each ?

If that is what you mean, I think you are selling yourself short here. (I mean I think that is too cheap !) I paid 15 euros when it first came out and I thought THAT was cheap !

Good luck - I have added it to a thread of decks created by AT members, and hope it will bring you some sales.

isabel

I know

Dear Gregory, I know that it si no correct from to my self, Wath I made, hear with a new offer, But to me it is very nesesary that I sell my Tarot Cards, I haved so much news project to make more diferent Tarot cards but it is no posible in my hause, all this against me ,they are in basement, and to me it is a pain, and it must all sell to be ,how only with a false price.
I dont Know wath I can making, I can not more walking to search how my cards to selling better.

gregory

I will PM you in German to see if I can explain what I meant !

isabel

Disculpa si deseas espanol

Me disculpo no me gusta incomodar a nadie, las cartas quiero venderlas, por lo mismo el precio baje, se que tu fuiste, una de las primeras que compro.
Por muchos motivos las quiero vender, en mi casa se dice que no tiene lugar solo en el sotano, y ese lugar no es bueno para mis cartas, por falta de salud no se donde venderlas
Me da mucha lastima tenia y otras cartas en projecto pero sola es dificil, pagar gastos y venderlos.

isabel

explication

In the world there are many types of tarot cards, some offset from origin of tarot, I can only add, respect the symbols of the tarot, colors and other components of the tarot, that is the basis of the meaning of the cards, I wonder how others sell their cards, which are far better than mine, not that I want to advertise my cards is only one way to tell that I exist. thanks to all.
I hope you understand me