LJO
EyeAmEye
niki frm india

Minderwiz

Reading for le.jour.obscurcit

le.jour.obscurcit said:
What Career path should I follow?

Thank you. :)

I cast the chart for this today. This chart suggests that it is too soon to make that decision. We have the solstice points on the Ascendant/Descendant axis, with the Sun on the Descendant - it being the day of the solstice. When the Ascendant is in the very early degrees of a sign it is a strong indication that the chart is not fit to be judged - it's too early (literally as well as metaphorically).

Looking at the tenth House of career, the MC falls in Scorpio, making Mars the ruler of career - an obvious one might be the military or the police, or a physician, surgeon, pharmacist, vet, law officer, a cook or a gambler. Anything to do with metal working

As the Moon is on the MC the career will probably be in the public eye. As Mars is peregrine it suggests a number of changes of career, or no settled career.

If you can give me your birth details, I'll have a look at your natal chart to see if we can derive anything more from that.

Attachments

• LJO Horary.jpg
    LJO Horary.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 75

le.jour.obscurcit

Minderwiz said:
I cast the chart for this today. This chart suggests that it is too soon to make that decision. We have the solstice points on the Ascendant/Descendant axis, with the Sun on the Descendant - it being the day of the solstice. When the Ascendant is in the very early degrees of a sign it is a strong indication that the chart is not fit to be judged - it's too early (literally as well as metaphorically).

Looking at the tenth House of career, the MC falls in Scorpio, making Mars the ruler of career - an obvious one might be the military or the police, or a physician, surgeon, pharmacist, vet, law officer, a cook or a gambler. Anything to do with metal working

As the Moon is on the MC the career will probably be in the public eye. As Mars is peregrine it suggests a number of changes of career, or no settled career.

If you can give me your birth details, I'll have a look at your natal chart to see if we can derive anything more from that.

Interesting.

My birth details are as follows:

18th December, 1992
4.40am
Sunshine, Victoria, Australia (coordinates: 144e50, 37s47)

Thank you.

Minderwiz

Thanks I'll get back to you on that

Minderwiz

Reading for EyeAmEye

EyeAmEye said:
Hi Minderwiz,
If you're still doing these readings, I'd love one.

My question:
Will a romantic relationship develop between myself and M within the next year?

Thanks!

We have a chart with Sagittarius rising. So your significator is Jupiter, M is signified by Mercury.

Jupiter is in Aries, where it has dignity by Terms and also has a mutual reception with the Sun, Jupiter being in the Sun's exaltation of Aries and the Sun being in Jupiter's exaltation of Cancer. There is no reception by Mercury, though - that is Jupiter is in not in any dignity of Mercury, which would suggest a connection between the two of you. Indeed your interest is perhaps more about your home/family (Mars rules the fourth House) and your friends (Mars also rules the eleventh).

Mercury is in Gemini in the seventh. Here it has strong essential dignity being in its own sign - in his own house and self absorbed - thinks a lot of himself. Mercury's other receptions are with Saturn and the Sun. Saturn may be a friend of his who lives some distance away, possibly overseas. The Sun signifies his earnings and possessions. As this is only reception by Face, I wouldn't place much store on that, except that Mercury is also combust - completely outshone by the Sun - it could be something quite trivial but at the moment all consuming to him, such as having a new iPad or other gadget.

Foe the relationship to develop there should be some connection - as we've none by reception, there may still be some connection through aspect. There is no aspect forming between Jupiter and Mercury, that leaves only the Moon as someone who can bring you together.

The Moon on the eleventh cusp possibly represents a friend who might effect a connection Unfortunately the Moon is not only weak in dignity it is not in any of Mercury's (or Jupiter's) dignities, nor does it make any aspect to either Jupiter or Mercury (and we would want it to aspect both in turn).

So from this chart, I'd have to conclude that within the quoted time frame, that romantic relationship is very unlikely to develop.

Attachments

• EyeAmEye Horary.jpg
    EyeAmEye Horary.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 79

Minderwiz

niki frm india said:
hi dear i have been following this thread,and i must say you are doing a fab job..can you read for me too..plz..my ques -when will i get engaged?

thanks dear
god bless you

Hi niki,That's a very open ended question - Horary tends to work best within limited time periods or something that is likely to be short term within the context of our lives. If you want an open ended period then it would help me to have a copy of your natal details as well.

If the question is speculative, that is there's nobody in mind at the moment for the role of fiance, you might just get a speculative answer- however if there's someone that you or your family/friends have in mind then things tighten up and you are likely to get a clearer answer.

If you can give me an indication of the context - general speculation or more specific situation? If the former then let me have your natal details.

EyeAmEye

Minderwiz said:
We have a chart with Sagittarius rising. So your significator is Jupiter, M is signified by Mercury.

Jupiter is in Aries, where it has dignity by Terms and also has a mutual reception with the Sun, Jupiter being in the Sun's exaltation of Aries and the Sun being in Jupiter's exaltation of Cancer. There is no reception by Mercury, though - that is Jupiter is in not in any dignity of Mercury, which would suggest a connection between the two of you. Indeed your interest is perhaps more about your home/family (Mars rules the fourth House) and your friends (Mars also rules the eleventh).

Mercury is in Gemini in the seventh. Here it has strong essential dignity being in its own sign - in his own house and self absorbed - thinks a lot of himself. Mercury's other receptions are with Saturn and the Sun. Saturn may be a friend of his who lives some distance away, possibly overseas. The Sun signifies his earnings and possessions. As this is only reception by Face, I wouldn't place much store on that, except that Mercury is also combust - completely outshone by the Sun - it could be something quite trivial but at the moment all consuming to him, such as having a new iPad or other gadget.

Foe the relationship to develop there should be some connection - as we've none by reception, there may still be some connection through aspect. There is no aspect forming between Jupiter and Mercury, that leaves only the Moon as someone who can bring you together.

The Moon on the eleventh cusp possibly represents a friend who might effect a connection Unfortunately the Moon is not only weak in dignity it is not in any of Mercury's (or Jupiter's) dignities, nor does it make any aspect to either Jupiter or Mercury (and we would want it to aspect both in turn).

So from this chart, I'd have to conclude that within the quoted time frame, that romantic relationship is very unlikely to develop.

Interesting. Just to clarify, I'm the he here, btw :)

From where I'm standing currently, I do believe the chance is quite remote, so your reading would reinforce my suspicions. There indeed isn't much of a connection at all in reality. We work with one another, rarely talk.

Fascinating. Thanks very much for taking the time to read for me!

Reverie

Minderwiz said:
A Twist on the usual question and an interesting challenge. The chart was cast in the hour of the Sun, but has Capricorn rising - some mismatch here, so the chart may be a little 'iffy'. You are signified by Saturn in Virgo in the eighth House. Saturn is Peregrine and also badly placed in the chart - A sign that the relationship has not been good for you.

'r' is signified by the Moon, ruling the seventh House. The Moon is in Cancer and angular - r is much the stronger. Indeed the only weakness is the Moon's conjunction with the South Node (Dragon's tail). The Moon in Cancer is also in the detriment of Saturn, r does not like you,

My problem is to identify whether or not 'another woman' existed in the relationship. I've aready usede the Moon for r. So how do I look for another woman? The other female planet is Venus and where is Venus - in the seventh - r's House. If Venus were elsewhere I'd start from the position that there wasn't and then look for any possible contradictory indications. With Venus in the Seventh, I feel that the default answer is that there was.

As well as being in the Sign of the Moon and also (by some systems) its triplicity (which together suggest a strong connection) it's also in the Terms of Saturn, so she may well be someone you know.

Another indicator that possibly suggests the existance of 'another woman' is that Saturn (you) is separating from an opposition to Jupiter. Jupiter rules the eleventh House of the chart, which is the fifth House for r - the house of romance. So his Lord 5 was opposing you - suggesting that you were not the object of romance.

I don't know whether this is a comfort or not, but I don't see any indication that he particularly loves the other woman. The Moon is in none of Venus' dignities and Jupiter is in the detriment of Venus. So the other woman definitely loves him but the love may not be reciprocated at all and being peregrine, Venus is also weak in essential dignity. Being angular, she was in the right place at the right time - perhaps also indicated by Venus being in Hayz (a nocturnal planet in a nocturnal sign placed nocturnally in a noctural chart) but that is no indication that things will continue in a favourable way.

So the answer appears to be 'Yes' There was!

Hello !

Thank you very much for doing this for me.
I apologize for the delay in the feedback - I went out of town.
I have no way to confirm this, as the relationship with him and I has been long distance for many months now. I don't know any of his female friends personally, I "knew of" 2 female friends of his that I felt suspicious of, but there is no one I knew directly.

The reading is fascinating and I'm curious about the technique now as well as the level of accuracy? Seems that such a detailed reading would indeed be very accurate.

It's really interesting that you saw I wasn't the object of romance. I haven't always really felt like I was/am, and I do indeed feel that he doesn't like me sometimes...

leelee

leelee said:
This is very interesting - i do not pretend to understand it fully but as I am currently trying to learn Astrology I would love a Horary Reading

What direction should I take in the next 12 months?

Look forward to hearing what my chart says.

Hi - it seems I may have been overlooked - can you please let me know if I need to rephrase the question?

niki frm india

Minderwiz said:
Hi niki,That's a very open ended question - Horary tends to work best within limited time periods or something that is likely to be short term within the context of our lives. If you want an open ended period then it would help me to have a copy of your natal details as well.

If the question is speculative, that is there's nobody in mind at the moment for the role of fiance, you might just get a speculative answer- however if there's someone that you or your family/friends have in mind then things tighten up and you are likely to get a clearer answer.

If you can give me an indication of the context - general speculation or more specific situation? If the former then let me have your natal details.

first of all thanks for considering my request. ok i would like to explain my situation a bit..actually my parents are finding a suitable match for me..and i am too ready for marriage..there is nobody particular in my/our mind..as we havnt found anybody suitable..since you wanted me to be specific,i would rephrase my ques to-will i get engaged in coming 4 months..i dont have my natal chart details..but if you need my d.o.b, time..let me know..i will pm you the details..i am so gratefull to you that you taking out time for me to read..thank you so much again..