Horary Readings

Ronia

Thank you! Yes, I expected publishers to be wary. It may have nothing to do with the book itself but these days they are generally wary toward new authors. They want authors who have proven ability to bring big money. And I am not an exceptionally great writer to break through easily. It's a bit contradictory to the Tarot readings I both did for myself and others did here regarding the book though. The last readings were super glorious and positive, we'll see what happens. :) The hidden enemy - the constant presence in Tarot readings, Oracle readings and now this horary reading - everyone all the time tells me there is someone who is doing something very wrong around me, yet I can not find out... Very disturbing. I hope it will all end well though. Thank you again!

P.S. I got the impression the Saturn reference to my other post was negative or not?

Minderwiz

Whilst I wouldn't describe the book as 'super glorious', from the condition of Jupiter it is definitely strong and 'powerful' - it's not the book that's the problem it's the publishers. Saturn is conservative, highly structured and 'rule bound' and when in poor condition, is afraid, fearful, unwilling to act or be decisive. Saturn is the planet of melancholy, either self doubting or doubting the value of action. What Saturn is not is a risk taker.

In the context of the reading, the prospective publishers are unlikely to take your book if they perceive it as risky or it doesn't fit in with their perceived model of what consumers want and what will sell. The reading suggests that they are wrong, but that doesn't mean that they will recognise this and take the book. In many ways the book's symbol, Jupiter is the opposite of the publishers symbol Saturn. Jupiter is expansive, joyous, helpful, lucky, optimistic; Saturn is restrictive, hidebound, analytical, careful, pessimistic, fearful. That's not to say that the book has all those qualities, but to say that the book has qualities that publishers will be suspicious of. It doesn't meet their preconceived expectations and it's very difficult to get them to shift that preconception.

The problem with 'hidden enemies' is that they are 'hidden'. In fact it's not necessarily another person, it could be you! the twelfth is the house of self undoing so you might be unwittingly taking actions which make things worse, or it might be someone else who either consciously or unconsciously acts in a manner that is against your interests. They may not even know you exist but there behaviour might harm you - such as a Finance Director who says that there's no more money available for new and untried authors.

I'm not sure of what Saturn represents outside this reading as far as you are concerned, but from your other post it seems that Saturn keeps popping up in one form or another, You either need to adopt a saturnine approach to your life or you need to cast off Saturn. I haven't got a copy of your chart so I can't hazard a guess as to which it is.

Sophie

Hello Minderwiz!

Minderwiz said:
I know that the same considerations would also apply to this chart too, if I cast it now. However, I do need some further background. What sort of course are you applying for, in what sort of institution? At first sight it seems that the answer is some form of vocational Higher Education course, in a university or other Institution of HE, which would make the course a ninth House issue.
Yes, that's it exactly. A PGCE at a university.

I also need to know what 'geographical areas' would be 'good' for you. Not so much in terms of specific location but in terms of travelling distance and familarity. Are you hoping for an area you are very familiar with (and is possibly quite near you) or are you looking for the chance to go to strange new worlds and new civilisations, boldly going where you haven't gone before LOL
I'm applying in England, so it would be somewhere in that country. I'm hoping for a place that has beautiful nature/countryside on its doorstep, where I either know some people or will be able to meet and befriend some, where I will meet like-minded people intellectually and spiritually, not too large, but not so small it has no cultural life, where I can afford to rent a cottage or a garden flat, and within 90 mins of an airport. A place where I will flourish personally and be able to study happily.

I hope these are enough detail.

Ronia

Minderwiz said:
Whilst I wouldn't describe the book as 'super glorious', from the condition of Jupiter it is definitely strong and 'powerful' - it's not the book that's the problem it's the publishers. Saturn is conservative, highly structured and 'rule bound' and when in poor condition, is afraid, fearful, unwilling to act or be decisive. Saturn is the planet of melancholy, either self doubting or doubting the value of action. What Saturn is not is a risk taker.

In the context of the reading, the prospective publishers are unlikely to take your book if they perceive it as risky or it doesn't fit in with their perceived model of what consumers want and what will sell. The reading suggests that they are wrong, but that doesn't mean that they will recognise this and take the book. In many ways the book's symbol, Jupiter is the opposite of the publishers symbol Saturn. Jupiter is expansive, joyous, helpful, lucky, optimistic; Saturn is restrictive, hidebound, analytical, careful, pessimistic, fearful. That's not to say that the book has all those qualities, but to say that the book has qualities that publishers will be suspicious of. It doesn't meet their preconceived expectations and it's very difficult to get them to shift that preconception.

The problem with 'hidden enemies' is that they are 'hidden'. In fact it's not necessarily another person, it could be you! the twelfth is the house of self undoing so you might be unwittingly taking actions which make things worse, or it might be someone else who either consciously or unconsciously acts in a manner that is against your interests. They may not even know you exist but there behaviour might harm you - such as a Finance Director who says that there's no more money available for new and untried authors.

I'm not sure of what Saturn represents outside this reading as far as you are concerned, but from your other post it seems that Saturn keeps popping up in one form or another, You either need to adopt a saturnine approach to your life or you need to cast off Saturn. I haven't got a copy of your chart so I can't hazard a guess as to which it is.

Oh no no, I didn't mean the book was glorious! LOL Indeed, it is not! It is chicklit. The thing that makes it suspicious is the Tarot inside. But I refuse to remove it. I wrote it under the influence of Tarot and my gratitude was to show Tarot there. If they don't want it - that's it.

The hidden enemy has been showing in other readings as I mentioned and last as a Thief card in an oracle reading. Because of the addition of Tarot, I was told a number of times that this particular interpretation of the narrative through Tarot is innovative. Which, of course, means attractive to steal. I did what I could (I have proofs the book was written by me last year, etc.) but in the end, someone may publish or use the idea in China and chances are I won't know.

I did attach my chart here when I asked for the reading. But the other post was based on the reoccurence of the hermit in my Tarot readings. Fellows in Using Tarot suggested he may refer to Saturn and time (Father Time) as a factor that plays regarding my fruitless job search. I posted here to learn if the position of Saturn in my chart showed anything related to difficulties in finding a job or a glitch or anything. It's been two years of insecure income and it's getting scary. The book is just side story although I love it. I am still looking for a regular job.

leelee

This is very interesting - i do not pretend to understand it fully but as I am currently trying to learn Astrology I would love a Horary Reading

What direction should I take in the next 12 months?

Look forward to hearing what my chart says.

LunarLioness

Hi Minderwiz

I would love for you to do a Horary reading for me if you have time.

My question would be "will I be in a romantic relationship by the end of the year" I would also like to know whether, if I will be, that person is someone I already know or if they will be someone I haven't met yet, but Im not sure if this makes it two different questions and whether that is allowed? :)

Thankyou so much :)

Minderwiz

LunarLioness said:
Hi Minderwiz

I would love for you to do a Horary reading for me if you have time.

My question would be "will I be in a romantic relationship by the end of the year" I would also like to know whether, if I will be, that person is someone I already know or if they will be someone I haven't met yet, but Im not sure if this makes it two different questions and whether that is allowed? :)

Thankyou so much :)

Please refe to the guidelines for readings - you need a minimum number of posts first. If I'm still doing the readings when you achieve the minimum, please come back and post again.

Minderwiz

Fudugazi said:
Hello Minderwiz!

Yes, that's it exactly. A PGCE at a university.

I'm applying in England, so it would be somewhere in that country. I'm hoping for a place that has beautiful nature/countryside on its doorstep, where I either know some people or will be able to meet and befriend some, where I will meet like-minded people intellectually and spiritually, not too large, but not so small it has no cultural life, where I can afford to rent a cottage or a garden flat, and within 90 mins of an airport. A place where I will flourish personally and be able to study happily.

I hope these are enough detail.

Have you already applied to an institution(s), or is it simply your intention to apply?

Sophie

Minderwiz said:
Have you already applied to an institution(s), or is it simply your intention to apply?
It's a central application procedure, and I put down 3-4 possible institutions, who then choose to interview me or not. My application will be going out this week-end. It's fairly late for a September start, but there are still vacancies in my chosen subject. What I want to know is if I'll get a place, and in a good institution.

LunarLioness

Minderwiz said:
Please refe to the guidelines for readings - you need a minimum number of posts first. If I'm still doing the readings when you achieve the minimum, please come back and post again.

Oops sorry Minderwiz I didnt see the guidelines! Thanks :)