If you were a faerie, who would you be?

Hushdwhisper

I pulled Ilbe the Retriever. Not exactly my first choice, but he does make sense.

I see Ilbe resting the back of his hand against his throat and like him I am trying to find the courage to always speak my truth. According to the book, Ilbe relates to hopes and lost dreams...this would also be quite timely as I'm begining to embark on an old dream.

Blessings,
Hushd

Tsukiyono

I ended up pulling Honesty. At first he came as a little bit of surprise, but then I quickly decided that he was pretty appropriate as Honesty is very important to me. In the book the first two keywords for him are honesty and compassion. I know I always try to be honest and compassionate when dealing with others, because that is how I would like to be treated by others. I sort of took the "golden rule" we were always taught in elementary to heart, and it's sort of my code to live by.

December Fairy

I pulled The Oak Men. I don't get it. Are they trying to tell me I am wise? I don't really see myself that way. What do you think they are saying??

Merenwen

hmm, I have never done a reading with the faery before. I did this one and I was told is am Oh! That Gnome. Not something I would have expected. Something I still can't quite fit in. Perhaps it's their way of luring me back? I will work my way throu the book and hope it migh make sense then.

Chronata

If I were a faerie...

I ended up cutting the deck and then trying to decide if I should pick the top card....or maybe the bottom card?

I chose the bottom....and saw She Of The Cruach! Wow. Not so sure I agree with that one...

anyway...the top card was Indi! LOL! more fitting in this particular circumstance!

diane drizzy

The Green Woman without question!!
I love her, I am her, see Drizzy with me? She always makes me smile. She has taught me to laugh at myself and others, in a good and naughty way.

greenbeans

Hmm, i got the Singer of Healing!

But...I am not really that type of person! I have never been attracted to a healing profession or anything...I hardly have the healing touch- I tend to accidentaly kill houseplants and break things! It is a beautiful card though! Lovely shades of blue light.

Edited to add: Hey, this was my 100th post! Maybe now I am a 'citizen' I will learn to be more like this Singer! All healing and calming and lovely...Well, it could happen!

Emelya

i used to be spirit dancer.

but my deck keeps telling me (over and over again, like it thinks i am dense which i may be) that i have luathas on one shoulder and the bodach on the other.

mmm, that may be true but i am also the bright mother and often the dark lady.

geministar

I just did this exercise and got Losgunna (39) - Discovery of self, adventure, exploration.

I think this is because I am wanting to spend more time with the faeries and learn more about them, so yes, at the moment I am happy to be Losgunna:)

majah kahlana

greenbeans said:
Hmm, i got the Singer of Healing!

But...I am not really that type of person! I have never been attracted to a healing profession or anything...I hardly have the healing touch- I tend to accidentaly kill houseplants and break things! It is a beautiful card though! Lovely shades of blue light.

Edited to add: Hey, this was my 100th post! Maybe now I am a 'citizen' I will learn to be more like this Singer! All healing and calming and lovely...Well, it could happen!

Just a thought here but maybe the reason for getting the Singer of Healing is not so much that you are supposed to be a Healer to others but to yourself?