What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

Queen of Pentacle

The Baba's Grandville flowers oracle is supposed to come in these days!
I'm sure thaht I'll enjoy the book!

Other orders (Scarabeo Marseile Universal and Grail code oracle) are pending.
So, I am quite reasonnable these days...

Alta

My Tarot Balbi arrived today. Umbrae recommended it back before Christmas in his big thread, but it took me this long to acquire one.

It is very attractive deck, very seventies. I like it. I took his recommendation and found an older copy (1978??) because he said the newer reprints were not on good stock. The stock on this one appears to be fine.

Surprised I never heard of this deck before, it is very very charming.

Marion

jackdaw*

Something at the post office with customs due. So I am guessing that it is my decks from Tarot Garden. If my ears would thaw out from the walk home from the bus stop, I'd be tempted to head there now ...

gregory

Marion said:
My Tarot Balbi arrived today. Umbrae recommended it back before Christmas in his big thread, but it took me this long to acquire one.

It is very attractive deck, very seventies. I like it. I took his recommendation and found an older copy (1978??) because he said the newer reprints were not on good stock. The stock on this one appears to be fine.

Surprised I never heard of this deck before, it is very very charming.

Marion
I'm so glad you like it, after all that. Did my lead pay off ? :D

I THINK I am only waiting for my Gotthold now, not counting the preordered kitties..... (cue for total surprise ordered months ago to drop through mailbox....)

Queen of Pentacle

Victorian flower oracle

The flower oracle arrived this morning. The box was crushed, and kind of moist. Amazon had put a note to said... But the book is nealy OK and the cards are sealed.
So I will keep it, anyhow the kit box is so huge...

Still not opened, it will be my treat after an astrological reading I'am doing today.

jackdaw*

From Tarot Garden: three decks liberated from the post office.
From Baba Store: a companion book and Tarot bag in the mailbox.

HearthCricket

My Illuminated Tarot decks arrived, today. I am stunned by their beauty! More on the thread about them. Sooo glad I took the plunge and splurged!! I can't keep my hands off of them!

Sheri

I took advantage of the sale posted in Advertisements for Discount New Age Books and ordered a Salt Crystal Lamp for $34 dollars, and got 2 Oracle books and a pendulum for free. They told me everything shipped this morning so I can't wait to get them. :)

One of the Oracle books is about reading with dominoes, the other is about reading with pocket change, tv remotes, really anything and everything - I was intrigued!

Also STILL waiting for a Visconti Tarot from Llewellyn!

la-luna

la-luna said:
I'm awaiting the "Tarot de la Félicité - Second Edition" from Pierrick Pinot

It arrived yesterday and it looks wonderful and also has a nice silky feel when toughing it. the backgrounds are different from those shown at Tarot Garden no longer yellow dotted green but an "ancient tarot" golden yellow motive

6 Haunted Days

I got my William Blake tarot yesterday. Haven't had major time to look at it, from what I have seen...WOW! Can't wait to delve into it.

I ordered the Inner Child Cards yesterday......extremely excited about getting those as I collect all things folklore, myth and fairytale.