HOLIDAY or SEASON THEMED Lenormands

greatdane

Which holidays or seasons do you feel need more or different Lenormands?

As long as a Lenormand follows the basic format so I can easily tell the FOX, the DOG, etc. and doesn't mix images together (CHILD and a DOG) so I can tell what the image is immediately, I love different styles or themes.

It would be nice to have one around the Winter Solstice. Something that both those who see it as Christmas and those who see it more in a kind of earth or Pagan way would be happy with.

Thoughts? Holidays or seasons you would like a Lenormand theme around?

Samhain/Halloween always comes to mind, but I have a few Lenormands for that time now.
There are some great ones out for Fall/Samhain.

But I think we could use some more seasonal or holiday-themed Lenoramands. More Soringtime Lenormands too, perhaps.

Disa

I've just seen this post today. I haven't poked around the Lenormand threads too much yet before today.

I have to say I agree with you. I have several Halloween/Fall/Samhain decks and some regular everyday ones. I think a wintery one might be a nice change. I may have one that seems brighter for summer or spring. I'll have to check my small but growing collection.

I love to change cards with the seasons.

greatdane

I would like that, Disa

I LOVE the Fall/Samhain decks I have (and have ordered!). I would like something that just feels more wintry. Not even necessarily a big winter theme, but traditional images just in a winter environment. Of course I know "winter" is relative depending upon which part of the world you live in, as are snow scenes (we didn't have a ton of that where I lived in Southern Arizona). I would also love a very Spring Lenormand, fresh light greens, flowers, something to celebrate that season as well. I know there are many decks out there that may fit in with this, but for Winter and Spring, I think we could use a few more :).

Glass Owl

I think a wintery themed deck would be a lot of fun, with lots of snow.

greatdane

Thanks Padma and I want that too, Glass Owl!

I would like more decks that would be, well, really vintage throughout or at least really cohesive in style. I prefer paintings, drawings over photos.

Something that anyone celebrating the season of Winter or Spring could like that didn't bring in elements of a particular philosophy or religion much, so all would be comfortable.

Something very nature-driven. A Fox in snow, two Birds on a bare, snow-covered branch, a beautiful healthy-looking Tree with snow on it, a bouquet with red berries or poinsettias. I think you get the idea :).

Same for Spring. A Tree just getting green buds, oh, and I would LOVE to see red fish for the Fish, like red Koi. Red fish are about luck and as I see Fish as luck and abundance, I would like that, since we're talking about what we'd like to see in a deck.

Yelell

I would like more decks that would be, well, really vintage throughout or at least really cohesive in style. I prefer paintings, drawings over photos.

Something that anyone celebrating the season of Winter or Spring could like that didn't bring in elements of a particular philosophy or religion much, so all would be comfortable.

Something very nature-driven. A Fox in snow, two Birds on a bare, snow-covered branch, a beautiful healthy-looking Tree with snow on it, a bouquet with red berries or poinsettias. I think you get the idea :).

Same for Spring. A Tree just getting green buds, oh, and I would LOVE to see red fish for the Fish, like red Koi. Red fish are about luck and as I see Fish as luck and abundance, I would like that, since we're talking about what we'd like to see in a deck.

Sounds lovely! You should be making your own deck :)

greatdane

:)) YELELL

My talent exists in drawing stick people. I can envision what I want, but not make it. So I put my wishes out there and hope someone makes the deck(s) I want.

reall

like how this sound!^^ would give it a shoot once if I ever get a new tablet!^^ :))
btw Im sure I've seen winter lenormand?x,x tree was a ny and there was a snowman and santa or I dream that?x,x :)) lolz

btw my deck is summer as I make it this summer!^^ check it here
https://sites.google.com/site/chakralenormand/
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=241758

greatdane

Thank you for sharing pix of your deck, Reall!

Bright lovely colors. I do admit the KEY threw me a bit, as at first I thought Ankh, rather than just Key and I GET the Key of the Nile reference, I'm just used to a regular Key and when I look at a deck, I want the image to instantly pop for me.

I do like you have the playing card images so they are not big and distracting and take up much of the card. The symbols of playing cards never bother me, and I hope it gives those who like the playing card symbolism enough to keep them happy as well.