3 of wands as feelings

Dartellus

Hi!

how are you people doing?

I was looking for interpretations about the 3 of wands as feelings and i got a interesting idea.

I always saw it as feeling that "you waiting for the other person to be in touch after you done something."
But one thing attracted my attention: The guy has the back turned to the reader and the querent. Maybe its saying: "I have another things in my head, but not you".

What you people think?

Any ideas about it?

Thanks!

rwcarter

Precisely because his back is turned, his facial expression and thoughts could be anything.

But as a card of sending your ships out and waiting for them to return, 3W as feelings suggests love that you're waiting for the other person to realize.

Rodney

PeonyInLove

I just loved Rodneys interpretation!

In a possible relationship context It cld mean that he doesn't have any feelings for her as she isn't on his radar, he doesn't ever think of her to have feelings. Or on the other end of the spectrum it might suggest that he feels hope that she will be apart of his future, but accepts that he has to wait.

Dartellus

Precisely because his back is turned, his facial expression and thoughts could be anything.

But as a card of sending your ships out and waiting for them to return, 3W as feelings suggests love that you're waiting for the other person to realize.

Rodney

Hi Rodney!

I too loved your interpretation. It makes sense...we can't see the guy's face it's impossible to know what he's thinking.
Interesting about the love...so indeed the person is waiting for the return of the love.

Thank you very much Rodney!

Dartellus

I just loved Rodneys interpretation!

In a possible relationship context It cld mean that he doesn't have any feelings for her as she isn't on his radar, he doesn't ever think of her to have feelings. Or on the other end of the spectrum it might suggest that he feels hope that she will be apart of his future, but accepts that he has to wait.

Hi PeonyInLove!

Yeah, this is the way i'm starting to see as well, this card could mean both sides!
it depends a lot from the rest of the cards in the reading...

Thanks a lot for your thoughts!

Enlightenment23

In my experience, with the 3 of Wands, the person in question is on the look out for better prospects -- they have their sights on something else, something more promising.

Dartellus

In my experience, with the 3 of Wands, the person in question is on the look out for better prospects -- they have their sights on something else, something more promising.

Hi Enlightenment23!

The card alone i tend to see the meaning more like yours, but with a whole reading i don't know...i really don't know.
But alone i totally agree with you...

Thank for sharing your thought!