4 of Cups Reversed & Strength as Break up(part of larger spread)

aurafields

4 of cups Rx as reason for breakup could indicate meeting someone else or wanting to break a routine
Strength card baffles me , but I think it can also literally mean gathering the strength to leave ? Any thoughts?
With just the two cards is tough to say totally, but it would appear the change or breakup may have occurred as a result of you or the other person really looking at the situation and seeing that they just needed change. I see this card a lot when one of the partners is restless, and wants to venture out and change a lot about their lives and relationships with others. One of you may have simply outgrown the other and requires that one take the steps to enjoy their life and relationships more, by getting off the fence and getting more engaged in other activities that they might not have been doing in that relationship. The indication is that the relationship simply ran its course. The strength card, I think, is just as you saw it,having the strength and ability to make the changes you want. Also, between the two cards there could be that there was heavy partying, or drugs or drinking in the relationship, and one of you woke up and felt it was time to get it together, and leave all that behind. Depending on the other cards in the spread, there can be represented here, a question of sexual orientation as well. The strength also could be showing your getting a hold on how you feel about the relationship and of what you really want out of your own life. Not allowing yourself to be controlled by others, or by your own tendency to fall into negative patterns.

GhastlyGhost

With just the two cards is tough to say totally, but it would appear the change or breakup may have occurred as a result of you or the other person really looking at the situation and seeing that they just needed change. I see this card a lot when one of the partners is restless, and wants to venture out and change a lot about their lives and relationships with others. One of you may have simply outgrown the other and requires that one take the steps to enjoy their life and relationships more, by getting off the fence and getting more engaged in other activities that they might not have been doing in that relationship. The indication is that the relationship simply ran its course. The strength card, I think, is just as you saw it,having the strength and ability to make the changes you want. Also, between the two cards there could be that there was heavy partying, or drugs or drinking in the relationship, and one of you woke up and felt it was time to get it together, and leave all that behind. Depending on the other cards in the spread, there can be represented here, a question of sexual orientation as well. The strength also could be showing your getting a hold on how you feel about the relationship and of what you really want out of your own life. Not allowing yourself to be controlled by others, or by your own tendency to fall into negative patterns.
The sexual orientation bit is interesting. I always appreciate different points of view