The QUEEN of Pentacles+Six of Swords (Love)

Aeterna

Hello everyone, last night i was making a quick reading asking when i was going to meet the love of my life.

I got the QUEEN OF PENTACLES as the OUTCOME POSITION (10) in a Celtic Cross. Rider Waite Deck.
I wasnt sure what could possibly mean so i took a clarifier:

Got the Six Of Swords and got even more confused.

I Could interpret the Queen of pentacles as a person i will take a trip with?

As you can see i took the six of pentacles as a trip meaning, do u have any ideas about what else could it mean?.

Thanks!

rwcarter

You asked "when" which in this case could just as easily mean "how". QP as the outcome says to me that you'll meet the love of your life when you are secure within yourself (both emotionally and financially) and the 6S clarifier suggests that will happen once you've moved away from all the troubles in your life.

Rodney

danieljuk

Rodney's so right in his interpretation there. The Queen of Pentacles as well is quite independent, not as independent as the Queen of Swords but I think the timing here might be when you are confident and able to enjoy life for you, yourself! With the 6 of Swords I think you have to let go of an ex lover or a relationship, leave something in the past! You need to aim for enjoying life and doing things for you, stop looking for someone who you think you need, they will come when you find all you need to enjoy life in yourself :)

I like your idea about travel with the 6 of Swords Aeterna, perhaps book a cruise! but do it for yourself not to meet someone :D

rwcarter

Yes, the 6S could be baggage that needs to be let go.

Aeterna

You asked "when" which in this case could just as easily mean "how". QP as the outcome says to me that you'll meet the love of your life when you are secure within yourself (both emotionally and financially) and the 6S clarifier suggests that will happen once you've moved away from all the troubles in your life.

Rodney

So that makes sense in the context of a reading i did few days ago before this one asking the same question, i got the 10 of pentacles as the outcome and again the six of swords as the clarifier; maybe it was talking about leaving my family and starting life apart them. I also took this as having vacation near the sea with them, since we always go out on holidays together. I got confused since i have never identified myself as a QUEEN of pentacles, i might be more as a Queen Of cups or sometimes the Queen of swords.

So, this was a good insight, thank you Rodney

Aeterna

Rodney's so right in his interpretation there. The Queen of Pentacles as well is quite independent, not as independent as the Queen of Swords but I think the timing here might be when you are confident and able to enjoy life for you, yourself! With the 6 of Swords I think you have to let go of an ex lover or a relationship, leave something in the past! You need to aim for enjoying life and doing things for you, stop looking for someone who you think you need, they will come when you find all you need to enjoy life in yourself :)

I like your idea about travel with the 6 of Swords Aeterna, perhaps book a cruise! but do it for yourself not to meet someone :D

Hello, Danieljuk, thanks for answering. Actually i dont have an exlover to let go. Enjoying is what im doing the most by now. Thanks for the insight its been helpful :)

rwcarter

So that makes sense in the context of a reading i did few days ago before this one asking the same question, i got the 10 of pentacles as the outcome and again the six of swords as the clarifier; maybe it was talking about leaving my family and starting life apart them. I also took this as having vacation near the sea with them, since we always go out on holidays together. I got confused since i have never identified myself as a QUEEN of pentacles, i might be more as a Queen Of cups or sometimes the Queen of swords.

So, this was a good insight, thank you Rodney
You can be a QP in a particular situation even if you're normally a different card. I read the QP more as the energies she represents instead of as the particular card as a Significator for you.

Rodney