Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

starlightexp

Is it too early to start making payment? LOL

daphne

It looks so elegant!

truelighth

When can we pre-order? (or order) ;)

Babalon Jones

Well, originally I was planning on the morning of September 25, but I need to push my launch date forward to the evening of September 29th eastern time, probably around 8:20pm. I will post here the exact time and also to my newsletter and the Tabula Mundi site when it is settled.

I haven't got the color version yet as it takes longer to print, as a die has to be made for each card in order to do the attribution symbols in silver foil. They are supposed to be shipped to me soon though.

The good thing about waiting til the 29th (for me at least) is it will give me the weekend to get everything ready with the website so there will be a way to order, and to have time to work on packaging (the wax seals and stuff). Sorry for the wait, I promise it will be worth it.

Chiska

Thanks for the update - will adjust my calendar!!

starlightexp

any chance we could get a ballpark figure on the price? It looks stunning!

Babalon Jones

Ah pricing, I am getting there! I still don't have a bill from the printers for the colored decks and the shipping they will charge me so I hesitate to finalize anything either way. Still crunching numbers (and picking those pesky 5's out, all those corners stick in the teeth!)

Anyway since a couple people have asked, here is my Pricing Manifesto in progress. Nothing has been finalized but it should give some idea. I hope to make these fairly priced, so here goes what I have so far...

http://www.tabulamundi.com/shop-tabula-mundi/

AJ

it isn't a crime to charge for value, please don't undermine your own heart and effort.

That said, if I understood correctly, sign up for the updates and order stuff by clicking subscribe on the Rosetta site...done.

Babalon Jones

Thanks AJ! That helps. I do struggle in this area.

Yes, if you subscribe to the newsletter on the Rosetta site, you will get updates about Tabula Mundi. I also set up a newsletter sign up form on the Tabula Mundi site, but it has not gotten very many sign ups yet, so I hope to figure out how to consolidate so I just have one. The one on Rosetta is your best bet as I have had that one for years and know how to use it, while the other is a new software I have not worked with much. I just wanted to put something on there.

There is going to be a shopping cart site linked to Tabula Mundi site on the 29th at the time listed. I am working on setting that up. Just waiting for the cards to get here so I can take pics of the silver foil, and weigh them for shipping internationally, etc. etc. figuring out how to make the cart figure out how I can fit more into a flat rate box than the dimensions "suggest" is a pain.

Can you tell I am winging this web site stuff? Learning more every day though...it just takes so much time. i will be glad when it is done and I can get back to painting the minors! But, it has been a good diversion that I needed to do.