Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Londubh

I ordered right after the site opened up, but I was at work and didn't want to log in to post. The cards look beautiful!

ZKEI

Done!! within a minute after being notified.

With the exclusive discount for Rosetta Mini, it's a great opportunity for me to (without any hesitation) order it together with Tabula Mundi. This is mainly because they can put together in the same box, which save me the International shipping cost.

:)

Wishing that I can submit my Malkuth answer soon.

truelighth

Ordered :D! Yah!

And I just cracked up when I saw the "my 2 cents" on the shopping page.. hahaha!

Babalon Jones

:)

Well, I've shipped most of the orders, but a few more will go tomorrow instead, as I am wiped out now! I really did not anticipate the demand for the deluxe edition, and need to make some more fancy books. And more LWBs, I thought I'd printed enough for the launch but am running short.

Normally I ship within 24 hours, but I need just a little more time. It was complicated trying to match up and number and sign 2 different numbered editions, plus additions to orders, etc. I had to be very meticulous so it took a long time. Plus I am very careful with packaging, which also takes time. I hope they all get to you swiftly, safe & sound.

Many thanks to all of you who ordered! If you didn't yet get your tracking, rest assured it will be on the way tomorrow.

I can't wait until you get them so I can hear what you think. Thanks again!!
M

Alta

I am delighted to hear that you had such a great response to your work. Just on the forum, it is hard to know how widespread the knowledge and appreciation of your creation is.

Babalon Jones

Thanks Alta!

It probably would not be considered a lot by some, but it was more than I expected, and a lot to do considering all the packaging and books were made by hand! I am very happy that there was a good response and that people are excited to receive it. :)

Babalon Jones

Tabula Mundi has an Aeclectic listing now :)
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tabula-mundi-tarot/

The first orders are starting to arrive at their destinations, a few people have emailed me to let me know. Exciting to see it out in the world now! And, I've gotten some very cool entries for the "kether is in malkuth" contest, thanks to those of you who have entered so far. I am really enjoying reading them. When the contest ends I'll post some of them on my site (anonymously of course).

Winter is coming, I can feel it today. Time to go inward and get back to the Minors!

starlightexp

I know mine has arrived because my neighbor told me so but I'm in London right now so I am bursting at the seams to get home to see it!

nicky

I know mine has arrived because my neighbor told me so but I'm in London right now so I am bursting at the seams to get home to see it!

Best way I have found to get over my envy of you traveling around having a blast is that I have the deck in my hands and you dont :)

Babalon - the cards are amazing (but I knew thet would be ) but but but not having see the rest : the booklet is a beautiful - the presentation is stunning and the box - seriously I can't tell you how fantastic that box is - did you use a time turner by way of hermione to find a way to create that ?

93s all the way around - oh my gods

nicky