Indication of cusp?

ChangeMyMind

What is the exactly number of days, born before or after the sign changing day, is considered being a cusp?

I am libra in sun, born on the 28th of sept. When i did some research on cusps, some said i could be a virgo-libra (a 7 days period) and some said 3 days only.

Just to clear things up a bit

thanks

star-lover

from what i know the cusp of a sign is at 0 degrees of that sign

not heard of this 7 days either way before

i dont know what a virgo libra means in this respect, perhaps if you have virgo rising you could call yourself that

to split hairs the degree 29 59 59 of a sign is the last possible placement for that sign and from 0 onwards comes the next sign

i have never heard of anyone born on 0 00 00 of a sign but im sure its possible in which case they are - well - where are they lol? does the new sign begin at 0 00 01? or at 0 00 00 - seems like a limbo number

anyway you are 28/9 - that is well into libra - you are not on the cusp at all between virgo and libra

MareSaturni

Star-lover is right - 28/9 is most likely already Libra, not Virgo. If you were born, lets say, on the 20th/21st Sept, then you could be apparently on the cusp. You'd need to search, using a software or something, the hour the sun left Virgo and moved into Libra during the year you were born and then compare to the hour you were born.

~YUKO

ChangeMyMind

oh thanks, that cleared up things alot.