New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Papa Tango

Poltergeists in Papa Tango Land...

While working on an art project yesterday, I went to pull out The Fool from my RWS deck. Imagine my consternation when it was not there! So I did a card inventory. Both The Fool and The Moon were missing...

I always work with my cards in one of two places. They are stored in wooden boxes--kind of hard for them to slip out and go have a beer somewhere. Therefore, it was either poltergeists or my 11YO grandson, who vehemently denies any culpability in the matter. Or it could be one of the cats--but I am not putting much energy into that line of inquiry.

The deck in question is the typical USGS RWS with the ghastly blue plaid on the back. It uses a very small front right corner copyright--the font size is typical of printings in the 1990s. I don't care if a newer version is what's available--just as long as they have the plaid back.

Anyone have a derelict Fool & Moon they would like to part with for a small sum? ;)

rwcarter

While working on an art project yesterday, I went to pull out The Fool from my RWS deck. Imagine my consternation when it was not there! So I did a card inventory. Both The Fool and The Moon were missing...

I always work with my cards in one of two places. They are stored in wooden boxes--kind of hard for them to slip out and go have a beer somewhere. Therefore, it was either poltergeists or my 11YO grandson, who vehemently denies any culpability in the matter. Or it could be one of the cats--but I am not putting much energy into that line of inquiry.

The deck in question is the typical USGS RWS with the ghastly blue plaid on the back. It uses a very small front right corner copyright--the font size is typical of printings in the 1990s. I don't care if a newer version is what's available--just as long as they have the plaid back.

Anyone have a derelict Fool & Moon they would like to part with for a small sum? ;)
I may. I'll have to look when I get home. It's not a 9W, so who knows if I'll have it. (That was for Fliz. :laugh:)

Rodney

RichardG

If it doesn't work out with Rodney, I have a Fool & a Moon that you're welcome to.
All you'll have to do is chose is whether you want the handwritten or typeface title.
Plz see the attachment.

(My money is on the cats ;))

Attachments

• Fool and Moon.jpg
    Fool and Moon.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 133

FLizarraga

I may. I'll have to look when I get home. It's not a 9W, so who knows if I'll have it. (That was for Fliz. :laugh:)

Rodney

I have a feeling you will ship yet another 9 of Wands before the year is through... 👹

FLizarraga

If it doesn't work out with Rodney, I have a Fool & a Moon that you're welcome to.
All you'll have to do is chose is whether you want the handwritten or typeface title.
Plz see the attachment.

The typeface titles are about as ghastly as the blue plaid backs...

Seconded.

rwcarter

Plz see the attachment.

I only have the Fool (both with typeset and calligraphic titles), so RichardG is your better bet.

Papa Tango

Thanks for the update Rodney. I will drop a PM to Richard.

I am a little worried though. He lives in Australia. Would not cards from there always be upside down (reversed) here in the Northern Hemisphere?

Three of the five cats were waterboarded tonight--and further tortured with flea shampoo. They all deny any knowledge--suggesting instead that it was either the old dog or the new puppy. I think that they are all liars...

sjb127

I just discovered that my universal Waite deck is missing the 8 of swords. If anyone has one available I'd be most grateful.

sjb127

My Universal Waite is missing its 8 of swords. I've contacted the publisher but haven't heard back from them.

FLizarraga

I am a little worried though. He lives in Australia. Would not cards from there always be upside down (reversed) here in the Northern Hemisphere?

Oh, by Jove! The implications! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Three of the five cats were waterboarded tonight--and further tortured with flea shampoo. They all deny any knowledge--suggesting instead that it was either the old dog or the new puppy. I think that they are all liars...

Try the cats' truth serum: catnip!