What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Belinda2

Lilac & Cherry Twilight Lenormand which I have wanted for a while now it has a guide book in English I should get it in about a by May 20th

HighPriestess

Lilac & Cherry Twilight Lenormand which I have wanted for a while now it has a guide book in English I should get it in about a by May 20th

I'm still waiting for mine (shipped out beginning of March) so you might have some time to wait until yours comes.

DaughterOfDanu

I splurged on one day shipping and have the Oracle of the Mermaids deck coming in. I've heard many others say its a very feminine and sensual deck which is right up my alley! Interestingly enough I couldn't find a thread on this deck other than a study group proposal on here.

Celtictarot

Faery Forest Oracle came a couple of days ago

Featherflight

The Venus Rising oracle deck came last week. It is amazing....literally am having such beautiful, honest readings with it. And the artwork is gorgeous! Cardstock is lovely...not too shiny, thick but shuffles well.

If you are interested, check the etsy shoppe outiart. She is beautifully talented.

Asher

The Earth Power Oracle arrived today! Gorgeous artwork, nice guidebook, and includes both natural and man-made sacred sites/places of power. A few American sites are included, which is great to see.

It's going to be a exciting reading deck, both by itself and in conjunction with Tarot and other oracles.

Gwynydd

Nature's whispers got shipped yesterday! I've wanted it for ages

Libra 58

Today I got "The Winged Enchantment Oracle deck" by Lisa Hunt. It' s absolutely stunning!

LeaT

The Flower of Life and Living Reiki Healing Cards arrived today