Interesting tarot pairs

EmpyreanKnight

I want to try:

Emperor + Hierophant = an established, very powerful man/woman with sterling credentials, firmly ensconced in society
Emperor + Queen of Swords = power couple
King of Pentacles + Devil = sugar dad/mum
Knight of Cups + 3 of Swords = ruthless heartbreaker

Aset

I want to try:

Emperor + Hierophant = an established, very powerful man/woman with sterling credentials, firmly ensconced in society
Emperor + Queen of Swords = power couple
King of Pentacles + Devil = sugar dad/mum
Knight of Cups + 3 of Swords = ruthless heartbreaker

I could see the Emperor and the Queen of Swords as someone who oversees some academic endeavor, like the head of a research lab or chair of an academic department at a university.

King of Pents + Devil makes me think of an extreme workaholic! Someone who probably is more than comfortable financially but feels driven to do more anyway.

EmpyreanKnight

I could see the Emperor and the Queen of Swords as someone who oversees some academic endeavor, like the head of a research lab or chair of an academic department at a university.

King of Pents + Devil makes me think of an extreme workaholic! Someone who probably is more than comfortable financially but feels driven to do more anyway.

Hmmm if the Emperor + Queen of Swords would refer to only one person, it would run a bit similar to yours, in that he would probably be an authoritative power figure, who sits on his throne by his lonesome, never bending to sentimentality or with a firm grip on his emotions.

The King of Pentacles is very wealthy, bounteous, and in its upright aspect generous to boot. The Devil lures his victims and chains them with material temptations like money, cars, etc. so when I saw their combination, I thought - that sounds like a sugar mum!

But man, I can definitely see your angles, and would be incorporating them in my interpretations. Just goes to show how open and vibrant the Tarot is. Thanks for that, Aset.

Aset

Hmmm if the Emperor + Queen of Swords would refer to only one person, it would run a bit similar to yours, in that he would probably be an authoritative power figure, who sits on his throne by his lonesome, never bending to sentimentality or with a firm grip on his emotions.

The King of Pentacles is very wealthy, bounteous, and in its upright aspect generous to boot. The Devil lures his victims and chains them with material temptations like money, cars, etc. so when I saw their combination, I thought - that sounds like a sugar mum!

But man, I can definitely see your angles, and would be incorporating them in my interpretations. Just goes to show how open and vibrant the Tarot is. Thanks for that, Aset.

Thank you for saying so, and I'm glad they were of value to you!