Faery Seekers ~ Sign-up ~ Nov 12 to 26th Sagitarian & Puckinfl

sagitarian

Hello. Nice to meet you. I hope I got your name right. I just thought I'd open up the thread for us. The suggested spread for this round is:

Christmas is coming with its various stresses:

Pos. 1: How can I help myself get ready for the physical demands of christmas (shopping, travel, braving the stores, etc)

Pos. 2: How can I help myself get ready for the emotional demands of Christmas?

Pos. 3 general advice from the Faeries for me.

Is this spread ok with you, or would you like to do something else entirely, or change one or more of the questions? Let me know what you think ok?

I hope it's not too soon to post this but, I would like Position one to be more a focus on money. How can I help make more money to get ready for Christmas?

The other two are fine with me.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Sage

puckinfl

Hey Sagitarian,

Tjhe questions are fine for me. SO Will let you start this out then I will follow up once I see how you are going to do it. The question you changed for yourself I don't need changed since I am on Social Security Disability (SSD), and anything that I could do for extra money wouldn't be significant.

sagitarian

Sounds good. I'll do yours first. I'll try to do it tonight (monday) but it may not get done for a day or two. But I promise I"ll do it as soon as I can!

Sage

sagitarian

reading for Puck

Christmas is coming with its various stresses:

Pos. 1: How can I help myself get ready for the physical demands of christmas (shopping, travel, braving the stores, etc)

First I’d like to warn you, what started out as a 3 card reading is going to be a 4 card reading, as you had a flyer come out. I read the 4th card last. So lets start with the three cards.

1. How can I help myself get ready for the physical demands of Christmas?
Master Maker ~
We are our own worst critic so truly, our work can never be perfect. What makes the Master Maker a Master is because he never ceases to keep attempting to make what he does perfect. Never giving up the hope, nor the desire to do what you wish to do. He will never see that his work is good enough for anything, but is giving the title “Master” by those around him who does see his work as being some of the best they’ve ever seen.
This here indicates that you think you’re less then what you are physically. You have in others opinions mastered how to get around given your condition (whatever this condition entails), but you don’t feel that you do. Recognize the brilliance in the work you’ve done, and that by no means suggests that you stop trying to perfect your limitations to where you have none. Keep working on perfecting what you can, however, don’t let that limit you in getting around now. Don’t let it hold you back from doing the shopping that is necessary, as well as any other errands that needs attending to. I’m being told to tell you, put your ideas to use on yourself this year for getting around.

2. How can I help myself get ready for the emotional demands of xmas?
Luathas the Wild ~
How come I get the feeling you don’t need much encouragement this time of year? Is xmas one of your favorite holidays by chance? LOL, b/c it certainly seems like it. Luathass crazy energy. And being that he’s green too, screams excitement, and that childish feeling of “can’t wait”. I see him as the impetuous child, filled with excitement, that’s about to explode with energy. To keep from exploding he’s jumping up and down over and over. Your energy has left you jittery, excited, happy, and yet this kind of energy drains a lot out of you too. Once you start on some shopping and errand running, with other things to do too, this energy will start calming down in some ways, but in others, it will get more intense. More intense as the actual day of xmas gets closer, but less stress about all the things that needs to be done. I can’t help but to feel like this is someone’s “1st xmas”. Did you or someone you know, or in your family just have a child? That’s what it feels like, someone just had a child in the last year and this will be the child’s “1st xmas” somehow.

3. General Advice from the faeries for me
The Bodacious Bodach ~
Smiles gently at this little santa helper. You are being sneaky, like a santas helper. And the faeries are encouraging it…LOL, why wouldn’t they? This is one time of year where sneakiness comes into good things. I see a playful smile as he sneaks through the house, placing gifts into stockings, or into “Pockets”. I don’t know why I’m being told to say this, but you’re sneaking gifts into others “pockets”. Pocket pocket pockets. Yes, it’s definitely pockets. And Dancing? Are you planning on going to a performance? I see his form as being very articulate, like he’s posing in the middle of a dance. Composure…well, we can all use composure during this time of year so we don’t’ completely loose our minds, but this is different. This is composing, composure, performance, perform, stage and spot light. I don’t know if this is you being “in” a performance, or you are “going” to a performance.

4. Flyer
Solus ~
Your heart radiates love, compassion, understanding. But you won’t put up with b/s, and there’s no reason why you should. You know the truth of what’s going on, you see it, you know it. It feels like family, like someone trying to stab you in the back? Or something wrong being done to you anyways, by, what feels like another family member. But you already know this is happening, you know who the culprit is (or have a very good idea, and you are right if it’s just an idea). But more then that, don’t waste your feelings on this person. Recognize however your heart needs to label them and continue on with your life. So if your heart recognizes them as someone bad, then so be it, if your heart recognizes them as someone you still love and want to try to work things out, then so be it. But don’t try to cover up what happened, or act like nothing happened at all. Your heart can’t take it. You’re an honest, very true person, so don’t subject yourself to lying to yourself when you know that’s not what you feel. Also, I have a feeling that very little to any of this card will make sense to you. Shrugs. So I don’t know why it came out as a flyer, and as a 4th card for you, but it did. Maybe it’s something to file away for later and re-examine it in a month or two. I honestly don’t know. It’s very confusing.

I hope this reading has helped you in some way. I look forward to your feedback, and I sincerely apologize for the delay hon. Take care.

Sage

puckinfl

Reading for Sagitarian

27. Nelys The Alchemyst

This faery seems like a major lady of power and direction. I notice that she gazes off just beyond her wand as if the wand has lit something that even she could not otherwise see. She is saying that you need to look beyond yourself and what is behind you and focus on the things ahead. Something unexpected may be comming your way. And as alchemy is the science or art of change. This is probably an event between now and Christmas that may help you prepare yourself. Also, the light that faeries shine tend to be an inner light that they put out, so see what light(or gifts) you already have inside of you rather than focusing on those of others. Your path is already chosen, Nelys is simply going to helpshow it to you.

49. Mickle a Muckle

Well this was a very chipper and silly looking fellow when I saw him. This character didn't say much to me other than make me want to giggle a lot. I then looked him up in the book to see what more this character might mean. And oddly enough, He sayshave fun. Enjoy the childish nature of holidays. Looking at all the beautiful colors. Being in awe of the beauty that the season presents. PARTY!!!! :laugh:

36. Spirit Dancer

Advice.. hmmm. We have here a dancer dancing to her own tune it would seem. Simply enjoying the gaeity and freeness of her dance. I think the advice here is to not get stuck in the calamity of the holidays but rather just waltz merrily through them. You will find that others may join you in your dance.

Overall it seems that the faeries here want you to enjoy yourself, and not get caught up in the frantic pace of the holidays. If you are concerned about gifts, give ones that come from the heart. Find your child within and dance a happy dance. Don't worry what others might think, as faeries never do.

sagitarian

puckinfl said:

27. Nelys The Alchemyst

This faery seems like a major lady of power and direction. I notice that she gazes off just beyond her wand as if the wand has lit something that even she could not otherwise see. She is saying that you need to look beyond yourself and what is behind you and focus on the things ahead. Something unexpected may be comming your way. And as alchemy is the science or art of change. This is probably an event between now and Christmas that may help you prepare yourself. Also, the light that faeries shine tend to be an inner light that they put out, so see what light(or gifts) you already have inside of you rather than focusing on those of others. Your path is already chosen, Nelys is simply going to helpshow it to you.[/i]

I like the way you read her. Afterall, she is an alchemist. We were just hit VERY hard financially. I hope she has a way to show me how we're going to make it all work. I am trying to put the past behind me by working out a lot of stuff. I am looking ahead, but the alchemy thing is what's got me hung up. It's mystical and it's very delicate. You have to have just the right amounts of everything involved in order for this potion to work. I'll have to put blind faith forward and yet still remain careful in what I do. Hopefully this will work.
puckinfl said:

49. Mickle a Muckle

Well this was a very chipper and silly looking fellow when I saw him. This character didn't say much to me other than make me want to giggle a lot. I then looked him up in the book to see what more this character might mean. And oddly enough, He sayshave fun. Enjoy the childish nature of holidays. Looking at all the beautiful colors. Being in awe of the beauty that the season presents. PARTY!!!! :laugh:[/i]

This is especially easy to do with three very young little ones running about. I have 3 children, and more then anything, I want them to enjoy xmas, even if we can't get them too many things this year. But we can still make it special by our spirits, and I think that's what Mickle is trying to remind me of. Don't show the stress of money and gifts, show them the delight in just really enjoying this time of year. Join in with their games and laughter, and I'll find myself laughing just as hard with them. I do honestly believe this, and thank you for sharing him with me. And I thank him too for showing up and reminding me of this factor.

puckinfl said:

36. Spirit Dancer

Advice.. hmmm. We have here a dancer dancing to her own tune it would seem. Simply enjoying the gaeity and freeness of her dance. I think the advice here is to not get stuck in the calamity of the holidays but rather just waltz merrily through them. You will find that others may join you in your dance.[/i]

Hmmm. I'm very tied to spirit dancer. Shortly after I first got my deck, I decided to play a game with them. I asked them if "so and so was a faerie, who would they be?" The answers I got back was astoundingly true. So I did myself and spirit dancer came out to represent me. I didn't understand her at all, but then my sister (Alissa) shedded some faery enlightenment upon me and made me realize that I "dance" with spirits (very easily I communicate with spirits). so it was then that I understood her. So once again, she is coming up to tell me something about myself. I personally believe she is encouraging me to get back involved with my spirituality as I've wondered away from it for a while. Not completely detached, but wondered away. So perhaps this year I will find my spirit in contact and connecting with other spirits again? I'm not sure. No doubt is she saying "dance to your own music and others will join", but I think her message is one involving "dancing with spirits" and others will follow as well. Maybe we should celebrate yule this year as well as xmas. hmmm. I'll talk to hubby about that. We'll see what Nelys comes up with her alchemy too.

puckinfl said:
Overall it seems that the faeries here want you to enjoy yourself, and not get caught up in the frantic pace of the holidays. If you are concerned about gifts, give ones that come from the heart. Find your child within and dance a happy dance. Don't worry what others might think, as faeries never do.

I believe this to be so true. Don't get caught up in the bah hum bug of xmas, instead, find the beauty and the joys, and share that beauty and joy with my family and friends. show my kids that xmas can be so fun, and give them memories that they'll remember for the rest of their lives.

Thank you for this reading. And don't stress it hon, you did GREAT. But I couldn't help but to pull some of my own meanings in what you found as well, or added on a depthness to them. You're in tune with them, and that's what counts. Keep up the good work. Take care, and happy holidays to you!

Sage

puckinfl

sagitarian said:
First I’d like to warn you, what started out as a 3 card reading is going to be a 4 card reading, as you had a flyer come out. I read the 4th card last. So lets start with the three cards.

1. How can I help myself get ready for the physical demands of Christmas?
Master Maker ~
We are our own worst critic so truly, our work can never be perfect. What makes the Master Maker a Master is because he never ceases to keep attempting to make what he does perfect. Never giving up the hope, nor the desire to do what you wish to do. He will never see that his work is good enough for anything, but is giving the title “Master” by those around him who does see his work as being some of the best they’ve ever seen.
This here indicates that you think you’re less then what you are physically. You have in others opinions mastered how to get around given your condition (whatever this condition entails), but you don’t feel that you do. Recognize the brilliance in the work you’ve done, and that by no means suggests that you stop trying to perfect your limitations to where you have none. Keep working on perfecting what you can, however, don’t let that limit you in getting around now. Don’t let it hold you back from doing the shopping that is necessary, as well as any other errands that needs attending to. I’m being told to tell you, put your ideas to use on yourself this year for getting around.
This seems to be a past reflection more than a current one since I no longer have problems getting around. And perfection for me flew out the window years ago, now it's just a matter of getting by. I agree however with your intrpretation of the card, I just don't think that this on ewas relevant to me.

2. How can I help myself get ready for the emotional demands of xmas?
Luathas the Wild ~
How come I get the feeling you don’t need much encouragement this time of year? Is xmas one of your favorite holidays by chance? LOL, b/c it certainly seems like it. Luathass crazy energy. And being that he’s green too, screams excitement, and that childish feeling of “can’t wait”. I see him as the impetuous child, filled with excitement, that’s about to explode with energy. To keep from exploding he’s jumping up and down over and over. Your energy has left you jittery, excited, happy, and yet this kind of energy drains a lot out of you too. Once you start on some shopping and errand running, with other things to do too, this energy will start calming down in some ways, but in others, it will get more intense. More intense as the actual day of xmas gets closer, but less stress about all the things that needs to be done. I can’t help but to feel like this is someone’s “1st xmas”. Did you or someone you know, or in your family just have a child? That’s what it feels like, someone just had a child in the last year and this will be the child’s “1st xmas” somehow.
Christmas is actually one of my least favorite Holidays of the year, I become too stressed out over people asking me what I want every year and worrying about what to get people. I feel that the holiday is no longer enjoyab;e fue to the over-commercialization of it.So I usually just try to skim past this holiday. And noone in my family I know has had a child this year, espescially not me.

3. General Advice from the faeries for me
The Bodacious Bodach ~
Smiles gently at this little santa helper. You are being sneaky, like a santas helper. And the faeries are encouraging it…LOL, why wouldn’t they? This is one time of year where sneakiness comes into good things. I see a playful smile as he sneaks through the house, placing gifts into stockings, or into “Pockets”. I don’t know why I’m being told to say this, but you’re sneaking gifts into others “pockets”. Pocket pocket pockets. Yes, it’s definitely pockets. And Dancing? Are you planning on going to a performance? I see his form as being very articulate, like he’s posing in the middle of a dance. Composure…well, we can all use composure during this time of year so we don’t’ completely loose our minds, but this is different. This is composing, composure, performance, perform, stage and spot light. I don’t know if this is you being “in” a performance, or you are “going” to a performance.
I am broke, and generally speaking when I get presents for people, I would rather tell them or give it to them right away. I hate trying to keep secrets or to try to suprise people. Because I dislike when people try to suprise me.
I think the advice here may to be prepared for a suprise.

4. Flyer
Solus ~
Your heart radiates love, compassion, understanding. But you won’t put up with b/s, and there’s no reason why you should. You know the truth of what’s going on, you see it, you know it. It feels like family, like someone trying to stab you in the back? Or something wrong being done to you anyways, by, what feels like another family member. But you already know this is happening, you know who the culprit is (or have a very good idea, and you are right if it’s just an idea). But more then that, don’t waste your feelings on this person. Recognize however your heart needs to label them and continue on with your life. So if your heart recognizes them as someone bad, then so be it, if your heart recognizes them as someone you still love and want to try to work things out, then so be it. But don’t try to cover up what happened, or act like nothing happened at all. Your heart can’t take it. You’re an honest, very true person, so don’t subject yourself to lying to yourself when you know that’s not what you feel. Also, I have a feeling that very little to any of this card will make sense to you. Shrugs. So I don’t know why it came out as a flyer, and as a 4th card for you, but it did. Maybe it’s something to file away for later and re-examine it in a month or two. I honestly don’t know. It’s very confusing.

I hope this reading has helped you in some way. I look forward to your feedback, and I sincerely apologize for the delay hon. Take care.

Sage
This card was the most acurate towards me in the reading. I always am suspiscious of others. Although, I am geerally compassionate and caring, and try to be understanding, The one thing I will not tolerate is being lied to. In a very real sense I have become jaded and closed myself off to people in order to avoid being hurt. I think the reason this cam eout as a flyer is that it is saying ignore the rest of the reading and focus on rebuilding loving connections with people and then perhaps I will not dread the holidays so much.