Faery Seekers ~ sign-up thread ~ January 23rd to February 6

faunabay

I wasn't going to do this round, cause everything around home has been hectic. But these spreads look really interesting. So count me in again! :)

Alta

Glad to have you back faunabay. I'll partner with you and so if you have to really really not make it, at least you know your partner will be okay with it!

Jewel

Marion said:
Glad to have you back faunabay. I'll partner with you and so if you have to really really not make it, at least you know your partner will be okay with it!
Marion you are also welcome to partner Faunabay with me!!!!! :D I would love to read for her! As you know she and I are close friends so if she needs extra time I have absolutly no issue at all with that ... I have her phone number I know where to find her ~giggles~.

Jewel

I am off to go find Geministar and get her to come sign up. NOW. *LOL*

Jewel

OK done, I gave Gem a PM kick in the patootty. Hopefully she will be signing up today when she goes to the computer. Since we are an odd number and we still have not completed the last Faerie Seekers round a late sign up should be ok. ya think Marion?

Alta

Hi Jewel.

Well, we are an odd number. Since you have agreed to partner with faunabay, I'll leave myself open for geminstar, should she wish.

I am doing the partners right now.

Marion

geministar

Hi Marion & Jewel,

I have just logged in and received my order from Jewel. I did ask her if I could have a break this round but I dont think she will let me and since there is an odd number I will partner with you Marion if Im not too late. Maybe next round I'll have a break instead.

Gem :)

Jewel

geministar said:
I have just logged in and received my order from Jewel. I did ask her if I could have a break this round but I dont think she will let me and since there is an odd number I will partner with you Marion if Im not too late. Maybe next round I'll have a break instead.

That is absolutly correct Gem, no excuses :D Plus you will really enjoy reading for Marion, I know I did. As for a break next time .... we'll have to see, only if the round is real close, during, or right after your wedding. If not, then nope, you will have to participate ~giggles~.

Marion, thanks for letting me work with Faunabay this time.

AJ

Hi Marion, I'm here, and will do as you suggested, if you want to make a thread for us. Thanks! Trial by Fire and get it over with :)

Sweet Irish Angel

hey

am i too late to join in?? :love: