Freaky Faery Stuff

MysticalMoose

Jewel said:
MysticalMoose you should come join the Faeries Oracle study group. It is a lot of fun. We exchange a lot readings as well as stories there.

Yes I intend to, I will pop over later on & try & figure out which thread to introduce myself on! lol there are lots!!!
MM xx

Sheri

The latest freaky thing happened today.

I like knitting little beaded bags. I use very thin needles (0000) so I use a leather thimble on my fingers to keep the points from perforating my skin. I had my Faeries deck out - we were visiting Kahlie's Fae Party. The deck was near the knitting I was doing, but the thimble wasn't near the deck it was off to the side by the computer (it is frequently a favorite "toy" for my cats to play with if they see it). I put the Fae away for the night last night, and then did some knitting - or thought about it. I remember putting the thimble on my finger.

Anyway, this morning, I go to the chest where I have the Fae to get my Mystical Lenormand and my Belmont majors deck out, and the thimble is IN the chest and on TOP of the Faeries deck!!! I have been thinking about making them a leather bag...maybe this was a hint that they would like it?

Jewel

valeria said:
Anyway, this morning, I go to the chest where I have the Fae to get my Mystical Lenormand and my Belmont majors deck out, and the thimble is IN the chest and on TOP of the Faeries deck!!! I have been thinking about making them a leather bag...maybe this was a hint that they would like it?
Either that or they want your thimble :D ... seriously.

Elven

Mwahaha!! This is so funny!! :p and so true ... wait until they start playing havoc with your pets!
My cat Miss Wiggles in almost totaly blind - she had a little sight, but is well adjusted, its hard to tell with her. Just after getting the faeries for the first time - I could see her sitting beside me while Im at the computer - she was watching something - just as a normal cat would watch a moth or a piece of string - she was mezmerized! I asked her :rolleys: (as ya do :p) 'What are you looking at can you see the Faeries" - her eyes were as big a saucers - and she started to try and paw at something.
For days after a kept an eye on her as she was wandered around the room - following something .... at one point she went and sat in the corner just staring at the wall - another time she had backed herself under the table and couldnt find her way out ... I told the fae to stop being naughty and being unkind to her - she has a walking difficulty and cant jump and stuff. They had her racing up and down the hall way banging into things ... I could see her watching something as all this is happening - what ever it was I couldnt see it - there was nothing there ... and then they hid her fuzzy fish on her - (last straw stuff!!) under the cushions ... Miss Wiggles cant get even on the lounge and I didnt put it there :bugeyed:

They are naughty sometimes ... but adorable!!!

The box they live in has a heavier lid and used to be the box i kept my Thoth in - I dont think theyre speaking to me at the moment - they had a leopard skinned velvet box before ;)

Blessings Elven x

Jewel

Elven said:
The box they live in has a heavier lid and used to be the box i kept my Thoth in - I dont think theyre speaking to me at the moment - they had a leopard skinned velvet box before ;)
Did you ground your Faeries???? ~giggles madly~ .... that is hilarious! Poor Ms. Wiggles, send her my love.

The Faeries seem to like to play more with my cat Hermoine (6 yrs.) than with Henry (20 yrs.), then again knowing Henry if they mess with him and he doesn't like he probably swats at them. He has never taken any crap off anyone *LOL*. Now Hermoine on the other hand, I see her doing quite strange things every now and again, and it is usually when I have the Faeries Oracle out. I love it when she looks at whatever and starts talking to it, then lays her ears down and runs away. Then she will go back to where she was and repeat the whole thing. Quite amusing, other than that she is quite normal and very sweet.

celticnoodle

oh, i've got to get this deck! i've always been attracted to the fairies, and so, maybe this weekend i'll go purchase this lively little fun deck! i do own other fairy decks----but the more the merrier, right?

valeria, i think your next knitting project better be the fairies bag---or who knows what they'll do to you next! :D i've had them pull tricks on me with hiding things before---only to find them exactly where i've looked already. imagine what fun i'll be encountering when I do purchase this deck! (grins with anticipation of such fun).

elven, i had to laugh at your poor lil' Miss Wiggles experience--- :laugh: i hope they don't bother her too much though! the fairies can be something! however, i think if you tell them to behave themselves and not bother poor Miss Wiggles too much anymore, you should move them back into their original leopard skinned velvet lined box. if you don't, no telling what they'll do next when they come out!

i am sure looking forward to buying these lil' friends. thanks for the stories--all were quite amusing.

SunChariot

All the time in the beginning. And let me tell you I just bought the deck because I found it pretty. But, I certainly did not believe in faeries when I got the deck--it never even occured to me that they could be real. But I had enough of those experiences from that deck to be convinced that they are in fact real. And they do tend to contact me when they have something to say now, with or without the deck.

It really shook me up in the beginning and made me doubt my sanity. But I eventually ran into a slew of people who had had the exact same experieince as I had and it dawned on me eventually that they were real. And, as they say, my life's never been the same since. It's been better :grin:

Bar

celticnoodle

oh yes sunchariot, they are REAL! I'm beginning to enjoy my faeries oracle more then the tarot itself! I'm finding myself pulling a card for everything I question or need to know about.

the faeries are surprising and amazing. You just can't help but to love them. I hope you will find the same thing. I have recently done quite a few readings with them, and everyone tells me that they are very happy with them. I know they answer my questions! Have fun with them!

Jewel

SunChariot said:
It really shook me up in the beginning and made me doubt my sanity. But I eventually ran into a slew of people who had had the exact same experieince as I had and it dawned on me eventually that they were real. And, as they say, my life's never been the same since. It's been better :grin:
Yep ... I know exactly what you mean. I also bought the deck because of the cool art. That was over five years ago, and I also now firmly believe in faeries. I definetly questioned my sanity more than once or twice, but then I just let myself believe without restraint and as you said my life changed and for the better. My faeries are currently teaching me some gardening and are helping my husband and I save our Silver Maple leaf tree. I will be so delighted if we succeed!

SunChariot

a_shikhs said:
At night time, I would always see sparkling lights around me which were quite blurry and vague. They would sparkle for a few seconds and then disappear.

Then once, I slept with my Faeries Oracle near my pillow and said aloud that I wanted the faeries to give me some sign of their presence. That night as I was falling asleep, I felt someone touch my left hand softly and kept tapping it and I remember smiling and thanking the fae for their lovely sign in my sleep. :)

I've had lovely experiences with them whenever I try to connect with this deck. They really speak out to me. Lately Ive been ignoring the faerie folk due to studies but promise to connect with them again after exams. :)

Valeria, I hope you have lovely more experiences with the faeries and beware, they are quite a naughty bunch at times. :D

That's the kind of things I've had too that convinced me they were real. And I never had any of these before I got the deck and opened myself up to the idea that they could be real...whispers in my ear, bright points of light flying across the room....even once when I was typing something about them, it looked like my hands were illuminated, like there was a light shining on them from behind me but there was no visible source of light there. I find when I write about them they seem particulary curious to see what I have to say.

Once I even thought I saw and entrance to Faery (the land where the faeries live. It was just at dawn on a rainy day. They say too that dawn or dusk are peak times to see these things. I was in the country and I looked out the window and it looked for all the world like the cottage next door was gone and had been replaced by a lake. I just kept staring at it. And it was just a lake, did not look like the cottage at all anymore. Finally I went to bed, and the next morning there was the cottage again.

Bar